• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

They knew the gods. They had to be other demigods... Why were they all holed up in here? He walked into the kitchen and looked around. "Where is Gade? Is he really here?" He started walking around at a faster pace, searching the room.

Ryan walked to the new guy entering the mansion, "Hi I'm Ryan" He stuck his hand out toward the other new guy, "Would you like to stay with us as well?...since you probably have no where else to go." 
Ryan added, "Oh Gade's at the dining room by the way".

Ashlynn walked back into the kitchen and stared at the sight of her. No- not her, but her twin sister.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Jin looked into Ryan's eyes and studied him for a moment. Then looked down at his hand. He looked back up at Ryan. "You are other demigods...How did you end up here? Wait..first I must see Gade."

Ryan nodded, "Follow me then." He headed to the dining room and gestured to Gade, "Here is your friend! Would you like something to eat?" He stopped to remember what one of the new guys just asked him, "Oh this place is one of the other demigod's mansion."

Jin felt some tension release when he realized that it was truly Gade. He quickly stepped to Gade. "Gade! You're alive"

Ashlynn gave her sister once over to make sure she was real. "Ray? What are you doing here?" Raylene grinned and pulled up a chair from the table sitting down in it as she inspected her sister. "I came to visit my sister, I thought that'd be pretty obvious." Ashlynn shook her head. "How did you even find me?" "Evette helped me out." She replied boredly.

Ryan looked at Gade and Jin, "So I'm going to Brazil. You guys can come if you want...I'm just planning to shut the scientists' facility down there if possible." Ryan finished eating and spotted Adelina, "Hey is it okay if I print the location you came across earlier?"

"Wait...Who are these scientists?.." Jin turned and looked at Ryan. Why are they continuing to chase us?

"Okay, one last question. Are you f****** insane?" Raylene smiled wickedly. "Maybe a little." She said playing with her lip ring.

"The scientists are the people who captured the rest of your group." Ryan responded. He looked around the area and found Noah's medicine bag at the corner of his eye. He won't forget to bring that along.

Raylene looked at Ryan curiously. "You're going to one of the scientists' labs? Mind if I come with?" She asked as Ashlynn shook her head in disbelief. "You really are insane..." "You're just now catching on twinny?" Ray teased tugging on one of Ash's curls.

Jin grimaced at the memory of the ambush. He was laying in a tree when it happened. It was over in minutes, the group was taken, Gade disappeared, and he was running through the trees holding the gash in his side. "You plan to stop them?"

"Don't touch my hair." She snapped swatting her sister's hand away in irritation.

"We're gonna try" Max said walking up to the new demigod. "I'm Max. Ryan's half brother." Max held out his hand to the new kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan responded, "Yeah...I don't want to run forever, and plus there has to be some sort of reason why we all haven't been captured yet". He turned to Ash's....twin?! "You never said you had a twin Ash! Yes you may."

Jin nodded to Max. He than began adjusting his rectangular weapon holster on his back, tightening the straps. "How did you get their location?"

Ashlynn and Raylene looked at each other and shrugged. "She was at Camp Half-Blood. I just guessed you guys already knew." Ash replied that same time that Raylene smiled widely and cheered. "Awesome!" Ashlynn scowled at Ryan. "You're just encouraging the psychopath inside of her."

"Hacking and such. They have surprisingly low security for a government agency." Max said to the kid. Then he noticed the girl next to Ash who was apparently her sister. "Are you better or worse than your sister when it comes to pranks?" He asked her

Raylene smirked at Max. "Well, my powers are reasonably better and more helpful when it comes to pranks, so I'd better." Ashlynn rolled her eyes moving her hair out of her face. "You wish."

Jin looked down and began to think to himself. What has he gotten himself into..He has no idea who these people are, or why the scientist were after him..But they were demigods. They shared that relation. Jin looked up at Ryan. "My name, is Jin."

Raylene perked up at Max's declaration. "Prank war? Can I pleased join? Pleeeeaaassseee?" Raylene asked giving Max a puppy dog face and Ash joined her. "Come.on Max, we can do boys against girls. You and Jason against Ray and I."

"Jason is a horrible pranker... But!" Max said "If she joins as a third party she can join. She can prank both if us. No conspiring. No dual plans. Nothing." Max crossed his arms. "Hey Ry when do you think Evelynn and Mason will get here?" Max shouted back to Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back