• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ashlynn began eating her lasgna as her usual thoughs filled her head. ' I wonder where I can find some bang snaps? Are vendors crazy in every country? Is this lasgna made of rainbows? Wait wha-' Ashlynn shook her head, where had that come from? 'You know, we should dye our hair, I've been feeling this blonde color recently. It could work...'

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Jason and Nautilus arrived a bit late, due to overshooting the house and having to double back. As Nautilus landed near the pool Jason hopped off hurriedly, “I’ll be back, with some food for ya alright?” Nautilus, nodded and whinnied something along the lines of, “Just get me some apples, I’ll handle the rest.” Jason nodded as he ran in, skidding to a halt near the kitchen. He hurried in and grabbed three apples, spinning around ad heading back out tossing them to Nautilus, one at a time. The black Pegasus, caught them all chomping on them happily, before taking off. “Call if you need me, alright kid.” Jason nodded as he watched him fly off. He went back into the house a thought occurring as he did, “How would I call you??” Jason shrugged it off figuring it was just some more horse smarta**ery. He turned into the Dining room where some of the others were already eating. “Hey guys what I miss?” He said plopping down in the nearest open chair.

"Max and I have deemed war against each other, and Cupid got told off by Ryan. Also, I'm planning on dying my hair." Ash replied leaning back in her chair.

Cupid mumbled, "This is turning into a reality show". He ate his final scoop of whatever he was eating, and felt something hard go down his throat. As he grabbed his glass of water, Cupid put his hand to his neck.

Ashlynn inspected her hair for a moment. "I'm thinking blonde dip-dye this time. It looks pretty nice." She replied before continuing to eat.

Jasn nodded an looked at Ash, "Something tells me your better rat it than he is, just know I am liable to get you both at anytime." With that he took his first bite of steak, he chewed an swallowed before commenting. "That was indeed awesome." He continued eating not really paying attention to much else.

Ryan turned back around, "Anyway Helena, you never answered my question. Are you hungry?" He started to smell the food that the others were eating.

Ashlynn grinned. "The more pranksters, the more interesting it is..." She said putting a fork of lasgna in her mouth. "Hey Cupid, you all right?" Ashlynn asked as she noticed Romeo holding his neck.

Cupid finished his water and coughed a little. He nodded and leaned back in his seat as he looked around, "Hey where's that Jerika girl? Aren't we supposed to keep an eye on her?"

Ashlynn shrugged. "She was with you guys."

"I just stuffed myself full of pomegranate. I'm fine. Also, never doubt the value of a pomegranate." Helena said, looking at the others as they ate.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ryan nodded, "Alright then.." He glanced at the table and saw Cupid sitting down. Ryan made his way outside the mansion and sat on the porch. He didn't feel like seeing Cupid at the moment.

While no one was looking Gade teleported in, grabbed as much food as he can and teleported to the roof. His landing made a soft thud.

Jerika popped her head in at the mention of her name. She had gotten out of the car and was meandering around, heading to the dining room after hearing the echoes of Max’s summons. She smiled before speaking in a cheery voice, “Right here!” She walked in her wings gone and her clothes as alluring as ever. She took a seat near Jason and shot a wink in Max’s direction, she could tell that her spell earlier hadn’t been strong enough and was determined to make him her plaything. She looked at her steak and began eating, containing her hunger well, managing not to tear into it.

Ryan was just listening to the wind blow when he heard a soft thud with his ability. He looked around and stood back up. Something was there. Maybe it was just a raccoon? Ryan stepped out from the patio and looked at the top of the roof. Was that a person? With his super speed, he performed a vertical wall run and parkoured his way up to the roof, "So how's the food?"

Helena looked up, as someone appeared and swiped food, then disappeared again. "Heh?" Looking around, the daughter of Hades rushed out of the house, and looking around.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Max shuddered as Jerika winked at him. "She's still trying to control me." Max though to himself as he finished his food. Just then he felt a sudden shift in the air around the table and he looked around. He couldn't see anything, but he knew he sensed something. He watched both Ryan and Helena leave the house and he decided to follow "Im gonna go get some air." Max said getting up from the table. He wanted to look for whatever made that disturbance, and also to get away from Jerika. He went out the back door and flew up to the roof after hearing Ryan's voice. "You could've asked you know." Max said upon seeing Ryan with the mysterious guy. "We would've shared. We're not evil."

"If that went to the table you probably just gave everyone a heart attack." Max said to the guy "So how did you find this place?" He asked wondering how the kid had found a demigod hideout… even if by accident.

Ashlynn jogged outside after the others and stared at the teenage boy sitting on the roof. "This day just keeps getting weirder.." She muttered to herself.

Ryan said, "So care to tag along with us? I'm Ryan by the way." He stuck his hand out toward the new kid that seemed to look about fourteen years of age.

"I'm a wanderer. I took a walk." He said while putting his hands into his pockets. He then stepped back and fell of the roof before teleporting behind them. "Sure why not, Gade." He said while accepting Ryan's hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back