• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ash rolled her eyes smirking. "I admit that was a nice one Romeo."

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

"Ash crash bash smash? Really? Where did you come up with that one Oh Romeo?" Ashlynn asked jogging after the two boys. Being short sucked sometimes.

Relieved that the Cyclops had tromped away, although part of her was dissatisfied that she had not been able to contribute to the defeat of the Cyclops, Adelina glanced at Helena as she was brought into the SUV, cringing at the sight of her ankle, which was twisted at an odd angle. "She might need a cast or something . . ." Adelina noted as she sheathed her dagger once more and swung her backpack over her shoulder to scour through it as she regarded Cupid's, Ace's, and Ashlynn's conversation. Adelina was skeptical of their sureness that Mason was in the direction that the Cyclops was heading. She recalled information she had gathered at Camp Half-Blood, and looked up at them curiously as they followed the Cyclops. "There are only three Cyclopes, the Elder Cyclopes, that work for Hephaestus - Arges, Brontes, and . . . Steroids?" She shook her head in dismay. "No, not Steroids . . . But anyway, out of all the Cyclopes there are, I find it rather unlikely that this Cyclops is one of the three Cyclopes that work in Hephaestus's forges. You guys can trail after him if you want, but if we are so certain that Mason is in a volcano, then perhaps some of us can continue into the state park while you're chasing the Cyclo - Aha!" Her fingers had finally snagged the spool of bandaging within the depths of her bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grayson hopped off his motorcycle glaring distastefully at Isis. "I'll continue into the park."

Isis growled at him flicking her tail. "I am coming with. I want to be apart of the action instead of being a ride. Also, I might find a snack on the way."

Talking Adelina's actions as her answer, she returned to the Corvette. After reading within she withdrew the water bottle from before and took a few more swallows. She leaned against the door of the car and looked upward at the sky above. "Looks like rain." She announced to herself. She has always enjoyed the rain perhaps it would ease her plight a bit. If she survived this Cyclops, volcano nonsense. Thinking of the volcano she looked toward the obvious point of interest, the gate to some plane or something it seemed. She remained quiet about it though as she pondered if there was any possible way that the current group could get within. She certainly lacked the way. She laughed to herself at the idea that came to her mind: placing waffles at the entrance like he was a lost dog.

Ryan looked at Ace and Cupid, "I'm going to the park." He mumbled, "I can't be with them again." Cupid looked back, "Eh might as well just go to the park then since Ace would probably be the only fighter." Ryan furrowed his brows, "This crazy stuff...it's like he heard me." Cupid replied, "Oh I heard THAT!"

"Well I'm following the cyclops. Even if Mason's not with him, it'll be the highlight of my day." Ash chirped rocking back and forth on her heels. "And also I just might find....." She trailed off distantly.

Ashlynn shook her head and followed after the cyclops disappearing from sight.

Max sat up. When he hit the ground he hit it hard. Max felt the back of his head, he was bleeding, but not seriously. He saw the SUV and sports car and made his way over. "Anyone there?" Max asked as he got closer to the vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan looked at Max, "Are you okay? Does anyone have anything to fix him up?" He opened the door, "Take a seat bro. I think the injured people shouldn't get out of the SUV until we're back at the mansion."

"I'm fine." Max said putting his hand on the back of his head. "Ow!" He said scratching the cut he had on his head.

"He's obviously not fine" Cupid said. Ryan nodded, "You're staying the SUV with Helena and Alec while we look for Mason." Ryan turned around, "Um...where's Jason and Jerika?"

"It's a scratch Mr. Matchmaker." Max said "I can still search. Plus If it wasn't for me Helena would be Demigod stew." He said crossing his arms. "And Jason is over there." Max said pointing to Jason lying on the ground. "And I never saw Jerika."

Alec looked over the contraption on Helena's ankle. "This is strange... I've never seen something like this... It looks like it was built to trap a goat, not a human... A satyr, I guess. Theres no release mechanism... I can't get this off without having to chop her foot off or something!" He muttered, then looked at whoever else was still in the SUV.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jerika landed by the Van looking literally like an angel with her wings sprouting from her back. " Present."

Jason's head lolled around, having been dazed after landing on his head, "spear..." he groaned. He was grateful for Ryan carrying him, and he weakly patted his back as a thank you.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Ashlynn had been following the cyclops for a while when she heard what she'd gone off alone for. It was the call of a predator. The Amazons. Ash waited patiently keeping a firm grip on her scythe just in case.

Adelina watched Evelynn return to the stunning Corvette Stingray and inspect the sky above. Adelina followed her gaze, observing the dark gray clouds accumulating overhead. She felt a drop of water land on her nose and glide down, dripping off and plunging to the ground. Exhaling and zipping up her backpack, she rose from her crouch and, with her backpack once again over her shoulders, delivered the spool of white, flexible cloth to Alec. "When we find Mason, he'll figure it out." If we find Mason. "And make sure Max is treated too, and Jason if he needs it." As she jogged back towards Evelynn's sports car, rain began to cascade from the sky, drenching Adelina's hair and hoodie. Drizzles felt refreshing, but she undeniably preferred being dry over being soaked.

The rain was the last thing on her mind on her mind as the Amazons appeared in front of her from the trees. Ashlynn searched the group of women with a frown on her face. 'Where was she?' A woman with auburn hair stepped forward out of the group and Ashlynn grinned as she approached. They didn't hug or make contact they just nodded at each other. "Auntie Ev, I need to talk to you about something." Ashlynn said quietly to her godmother. Evette nodded and sent the Amazons away. "What is it Ash?" She asked sitting on the ground Indian Style and Ash followed suit so they sat facing each other. "Well...."

Ashlynn's godmother had said everything she was hoping she wouldn't, and she left the woods gloomily making her way back to the group, but avoiding all of them -and mainly Cupid- like they had the plague. Her mood had been completely pissed on.

Evelynn watched the jogging form of Adelina as she closed the distance to the sports car. Silently, she judged their group. They were a disaster writing to happen. Members wandering on their own, as Ashlynn did now, wounded members not taking proper caution, Helena for example, and the over all tumultuous nature of their group. She felt that so far they had simply been lucky that they choose a good direction to go, but now they are stuck on a peninsula with no where to run other than to get across the ocean somehow. The scientists only had more and more time to ready themselves and increase their chances of succeeding in capturing the demigods. The rain reminded her of simple times spent in the woods surrounding her old home and she felt a pang of home sickness. She let the ford unlocked for Adelinea to enter whenever she wanted and she didn't wait over long before climbing inside the Corvette herself. With a sigh, she turned to the other demigod, about to ask what they should do about Ashlynn, but he reappearance, though clearly unhappy, was a good sign. Checking to make sure the windows were up, she said. "Do what's the plan? Something about springs cyclopes? Mason is around here, but getting to him is another matter. I'm not sure we'll see him until he's ready to be seen." With a flick of her first she turn the wipers on, listening to the rhythmic sound of them wiping the rain, away, only to have it br replaced by another sheet.

Black marble floor. Newspaper.

Sh******t.

"Oh are you back again?" Hades muttered, past Persephone, who was perched precariously on his lap. When Helena sat up, she eyed the situation, and said bluntly, "You two were just making out, weren't you."

"Maybe, before we were rudely interrupted."

Helena groaned in frustration and rolled onto her stomach. She tried desperately to get back to reality.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back