• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"Well I'm sorry, you shouldn't threaten me. Especially since I know what you can do." Max said calming down. "And Sam she... She was my girlfriend awhile back. I- I don't like to talk about her." Max looked down and removed his hand from the scar on his back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason, walked into the room after getting lost a half dozen times he was only really able to flop on his bed. "What' this 'bout Sammy?" He said his voice a little groggy. "She isn't here is she?" he adjusted himself so that he could look at Mx and Ryan. "Hey Ryan, oh by the way, we should have a meeting tomorrow so we can pull ourselves together. You know make a plan to repair this place."

Ryan responded, "I wasn't threatening you. Can I not make a fist for wanting to punch whoever my brother was getting all paranoid about? But now that I know she's a girl, I might save that job for Cupid then. Girl problems huh? I'm a good listener, but I've never been in a relationship because I aimed to do that kind of fluffy stuff after military school." Ryan thought to himself "Which I obviously won't be enrolled in now". He looked at the clock, 2 a.m. He added, "I have fifteen minutes. I know you can tell me what this whole thing is about under 15 minutes."

Max instantly tensed up at Jason's entrance. She was the reason he had to leave town and leave Jason without giving a reason. "Nevermind about her." Max said and then in a voice only Ryan could hear Max said "I'll tell you later, I can't talk about this in front of Jason."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan looked at Jason, "Okay as for the actual reparations, I suggest you just tell me the plan and give me the materials...I can do that in five minutes. You know, if you distract the others for a while and avoid their questions." He thought to himself "I need to get those stupid scientists. I can't take this pain anymore." 
Ryan continued, "Oh Jason do you know what happened to Jerika?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Adelina looked from Ashlynn to Grayson, who did not seem to offer a response as of yet, her mouth stuffed with cookies and cream. She seized one after another Oreo, her hunger evident. Her stomach gradually became content. Once she had consumed half of the package, she began to feel sick of Oreos as well as thirsty, and she walked to the fridge to view its contents. She selected a carton of 2% dairy milk, as juice and soda tasted utterly sour to her while the sweet aftertaste of a sugary snack persisted in her mouth.

Ryan blinked a couple of times and said, "....you don't need to answer." With that said, he walked back down the stairs and returned to the couch. Ryan lied back down and quickly fell back asleep.

Max smiled when Ryan said he didn't need to tell him about Sam. Max laid back down to go to sleep. "Come on Jason lets get some sleep." Max said rolling over hoping that he didn't go back to the nightmare. Manny jumped up onto the bed and laid down on top of Max's legs. Not wanting to move him he just closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Ash watched Adelina with an amused smirk. "Hey Gray. Adelina meet Grayson Chance, he's a- "I'm a son of Hades." Gray cut in snatching the orange out of Ashlynn's hands after she finished peeling it and stuffing half of it in his mouth before handing it back. "You're such a douche Gray." "What can I say? I get it from Daddy." Gray said jokingly running a hand through his hair.

Ash rolled her eyes throwing the rest of the orange at Gray's face. "Ha ha ha, you're hilarious Gray. Why aren't you a comedian already?" The orange got Grayson dead in the eye and he let out a yelp as the juice got on his eyeball. "That not ******* funny Ash! Are you trying to make me go blind!" He yelled at Ashlynn as she burst out laughing. "Maybe.... Look, I'm sorry that I'm not sorry for trying to make you go blind." Ash replied walking backwards out of the room. "And I'm sorry that I'm not sorry for leaving you in pain, and going to bed." Ashlynn called over her shoulder as she exited the kitchen and went upstairs to her bedroom. 
Gray growled in frustration as he moved to the sink and began rinsing his eye out. He quickly dried his face off and left to find a room for himself. "Night Adelina."

Max couldn't sleep. He didn't want to go to sleep, scared that the dream would come back. Max opened the window and climbed out. "I need to clear my head." He said and jumped to the ground.

Meanwhile a figure stepped out of the forest. Twirling her hair she noticed Max land on the ground. "Oh you got the message i sent, and now you want to see me. and i thought i was dead to you. Max." The moon shown on Sam's face revealing her Ice blue eyes. "You can come out now Jeri, it just your older sister. You wanna talk about what happened on your little adventure?" She turned placing her hand of her hip, and looked to where her sister was hidden.

Ryan could hear some more people mumbling. Maybe it was coming from outside. He just grabbed a pillow and put it over his head. Having this type of power sucked sometimes...how was he going to get any sleep? Wait who's talking to Max, whatever. Ryan cleared his thoughts though and quickly resumed his sleep.

Jerika huffed as she stepped out of the shadow, "I thought you were dead already, why do you always spoil my hopes?"

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

"Your so sweet, sis." Sam said "why are you out here? I though you were gonna gain their trust and lead them into mothers trap." Sam ran a hand through her hair. "Or have you actually planed on sparring them? Thats no fun."

".... Mason.... Come on, I'm done trying to be funny... Mason? ...Just let me in, Mason... I'm not sure who else to talk to about this... If I go to Alec, he'll only overreact, and he's stretched thin enough as it is... Mason...." Helena was leaning with her back on the door, blue eyes cast upwards towards the ceiling. "I just got some.... Scary information. I don't know who to talk to... Alec is so busy, and... I... I don't have any other friends...Mason... You're the only one I feel I can trust right now... It's just me, just let me in.." She looked at the door, then sighed and pushed off the door, leaning on the wall, limping away.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jerika looked at her sister sternly, "I'm not going through with it, I don't want to be apart of it. Either way to would've just blown my cover."

"Mothers not gonna be pleased with this." Sam said to her "And no i just came to check up on you. And I also have someone who a wanted to… see." smiling to herself. "So now what are you gonna do now? Mother won't welcome you back and well you can be a little out there at times. you think you'll fit in with the little demigod group?"

Jerika lokked down uncertainty on her face. "I really don't know but one boy...Vitus I think his name was. He gave me hope." She smiled faintly. She looked back up at Sam. "Since when have you cared what mom feels she manipulated us more the she's manipulated men."

"Fear is what makes me care." Sam said calmly "You should probably get back to that little group of yours. And if you don't actually want me to reveal who you really are, you might want to keep our meeting here a secret." She said turning around. "Now if you'll excuse me I've got some business to take care of." She turned back to Jerika "bye little sis."

Ryan heard the voices speaking outside the mansion still. They were girls voices for sure. He couldn't understand what they were saying though because he had the pillow over his head. Ryan opened his eyes and saw that the kitchen light was still on. He sat up and walked to the kitchen to turn off the light as he mumbled, "Save the world yo...and let me sleep." Ryan felt the back of his shirt still wet from the blood from his cut. He didn't care a bit due to the fact that he was too tired to focus on one thing at the moment. Ryan entered the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Good night," Adelina responded quietly as she watched Ashlynn and Grayson leave, the carton of milk still in her hand. She fumbled for the cabinet above the counter, drawing it open and locating the cups and glasses on the bottom two shelves of the cabinet. She chose a small glass, about the size of a can, and set it on the counter as she unscrewed the cap on the carton of milk. She had just begun pouring the milk into the glass when she heard footsteps behind her, and she whipped around to see Ryan, drops of milk splattering over the floor as she did so. She was always prepared for a monster to sneak up on her. What was he doing here? she thought, deciding to dismiss the awkwardness she felt around him after that evening, although she was extremely reluctant to talk. She turned back around to continue pouring the milk until it was two centimeters away from being full, then screwed the cap back on and restored the carton to the fridge.

Ryan stopped rubbing his eyes and saw a girl in front of him. Instead of turning the light off and going back to sleep, he took a paper towel and wiped the milk off the floor. He threw the paper towel away and washed his hands. Ryan turned around and faced Adelina, "Um..please don't forget to turn the lights off. Thanks." With that said he started to walk out of the kitchen. Ryan thought to himself "Dang I need a new shirt..feels so uncomfortable. I'll just run to a store tomorrow."

Jerika sighed, "whatever." She walked back towards the house, curious as to what made her say that about Vitus. She shook it off amd entered the house, she went and crashed in the chair Jason was in before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back