• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ryan responded as he sat down next to Max, "Yep. I had a dream tha-"

Suddenly a dark figure grabbed Ryan's ankle and threw him to the ground in the backyard. Ryan yelled in pain and the dark figure came up from the ground. It kicked Ryan over and took out a blade. The figure started to swipe at Ryan, but Ryan kept dodging it, "Hades! It's you!" The figure paused. It kept it's dark form and didn't reveal it's face. Hades resumed trying to swipe at Ryan, but Ryan kept dodging it. Finally, Hades dissolved into the ground and popped up behind Ryan, holding the blade to his neck, "What if it was the gods?" the figure repeated. Hades continued, "If you tell anyone of this and your little "what if it was the gods" idea...they WILL feel the same pain you do. Save them Ryan." Hades started to laugh an evil laugh and he dug his blade an inch into Ryan's back and made a cut diagonally across his back. Ryan yelled in pain then looked up, but didn't see Hades. He suddenly felt a weird sensation and found himself back on the roof with Max saying the words, "Yep. I had a dream tha-...." Ryan paused. He felt different and thought to himself "Was that another dream? Eh it was probably just a random thought. I mean last time I woke up with no damage so it should be nothing."

Ryan opened his mouth to continue, but stopped as he started to feel blood run down his back. He quickly turned at an angle where Max would not see the blood. Ryan's thoughts started getting all messed up in his head "So NOW the damage is real...dang demigod life."

He continued, "I had a dream that we went to the scientists headquarters and took them all out. Like all the headquarters in the world. Do you think it's possible?"

"It's possible yeah that we could take them out." He said to Ryan "There's something's bothering you Ryan and it doesn't have to do with the scientists." Max looked at Ryan something was wrong. Ryan hesitated before he responded and he went pale afterwards. "you can tell me. We're technically brothers, if you need anything or just want to speak your mind I'll help anyway I can." Max smiled hoping Ryan would let him know if anything was troubling him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan started to think of another "problem" he was having, anything but what he just experienced, "Um do you by any chance now how I can relieve the tension between Adelina and me?"

Max looked at Ryan and though to himself about his question. "She's still embarrassed isn't she. "Well I can think of two things that might help." Max said sitting up "either you actually get together with her and show her that you really do love her. Or just try to talk to her and let her know it wasn't her fault and maybe you could tie Cupid up and let her slap him til she runs out of anger towards the guy." Max reclined back against the roof. "Or" Max said with a big smile on his face "You could flee to Canada they've got great food there, plus I've got a cabin you could use as a safe house."

Ryan was surprised at Max's answer, "I do not love her!....and I don't think Cupid should get hurt either. He would probably just shoot again. Cupid has mental arrows you know? The Canada option sounds tempting though." He smiled and attempted to hide the pain that the cut was causing him.

"Ok I'll work on an escape plan for you" Max said before thinking of something. "Hey you mind if I ask a question?"

Grayson hesitatingly walked upstairs and to the room where the other child of Hades laid. He knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Cupid thought about his action and decided to go back and apologize to Adelina. He started his search for her in the mansion. 
Ryan responded, "Oh..um well, how did the person lose his/her memory?"

"Judging by the way he looked and his surroundings I think he might've rolled off the couch and hit his head on the table." Max said to Ryan still trying to think of a way to bring back Vitus's memory.

"Well ****. I can't think of anything to get back Vitus's memory." Max said sitting up "Maybe I need a little rest." He said getting up and moving towards the window. "You should get some sleep too Ry. You look like you need it." And Max climbed back through the window.

Adelina tilted her head and squinted at Helena, a habit she possessed whenever she didn't completely believe another individual's claim. However, if Helena was hiding something from her dream, it obviously was private and nothing that she wanted to discuss. "If you say so. Don't travel too far from your bed until you're sure you can stand firmly." She then heard a knock on the room of Helena's door, and opened it to find Grayson, Helena's half brother. "Well, I guess it's your turn to take care of her." Her lips curved upwards ever so slightly, hardly perceptibly, as she exited the room, ensuring that she and her backpack were now reunited.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Same to you." Max said out the open window. He whistled and Manny came bounding down the hall and into the room. Max pet him and hopped into the bed. "All I need is some sleep" he mumbled before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

Grayson walked into the room and leaned against the door as he closed it. "Hey Helena."

Ryan used his super speed to run out of Max's room and into the hall. He quickly took of his shirt and twisted it. Ryan tied it diagonally across his body like a sash and casually started walking down the hall. 
Cupid was walking down the hall and gave Ryan a weird looking. Ryan was clenching his fists and trying to hide the pain, "It's style Romeo." Cupid raised an eyebrow then nodded. Ryan continued walking down the hall way. Tying the shirt diagonally across his wound like that would stop the blood flow and hide his cut at the same time. Cupid turned back around and saw Ryan's back. He didn't see anything suspicious so he just entered his room.

Adelina noticed Ryan casually walking down the hallway and raised an eyebrow as she turned to the stairs, not observing the hastiness the sash appeared to have been tied on him with, nor the concealed discomfort with which he walked. What the heck was he wearing? she wondered. She shrugged, knowing very well that she was uninformed of the clothing trends nowadays. She descended the stairs and returned to the living room, where Alec had lingered while she had gone upstairs. Her stomach protested that it would rather pay a visit to the kitchen, but she ignored it. "Er, Alec," she said as she approached. "Where do I sleep?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan made his way down stairs and quickly picked up the couch without anyone looking. He used his super speed and brought it to an isolated area on the first floor. He remembered that he had said that he would take the couch in the first place.

Ryan looked around then thought of Noah's medicine bag. He quickly ran upstairs and brought it back to the couch. Ryan sat down on the couch and dug in the bag and for somekind of remedy for his cut.

"I'm fine..." She hissed out, concentrating on walking, open the door opened in her face. She blinked, then fell over. "Ow... Who the hell are you?" She demanded to know the name of the person that just whacked her with her own door. Looking up, she squinted and tried to get up again.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Alec was walking up and down the hallways with paper, duct tape and a black Sharpie, writing names of demigods and slapping them into doors with duct tape. "What?" He looked up at her, then nodded," Oh, yeah. Just uhhh, go find an unoccupied room, that one's yours."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Grayson shrugged. "The name's Grayson Chance, your half brother."

Adelina was about to follow Alec up the stairs to find an uninhabited room, but something kept her from moving anywhere. An empty feeling engulfed her, and although she wanted to climb the stairs to find her room, her stomach had apparently turned her whole body against her. She sighed. Alright, alright. She gave in to her stomach's desires and walked to the kitchen, hoping that there was no need to ask someone for permission to take food there, but at that point, she couldn't care less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back