• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Hearing his name called Max turned around. "One second... And it's Max." He said turning and sort of limped over to where the voice came from. Max entered and saw Ash's friend, Grayson, and Vitus in the room. "What's needed of me?" He asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"....I'm fine, Ryan. I only just went on a coma-induced subconscious joyride to my dad's place, where he basically showed that he didn't care anything about me, then Persephone walked in, as I faded back to reality, I'm pretty sure they started making out, completely ignoring me." Helena looked at Ryan and sighed. Something was clearly bothering her.

She didn't bother to tell him about her father's terrifying words when she had been fading out... Would only worry them more.

Gray gave Max a blank stare. "What does a kid of Hades have to joke about?"

"Of course, we're friends. Now then what was your name?" Vitus asked the new person in the room whom had been called his friend.

"I could make a list of things that would answer your question, but not now." Max said to Gray. "Vitus here I'll take you to your room and you can get some rest. I'll have to think of a way to fix this." Max sighed "it's Max now come on your rooms this way." Max said turning around wanting Vitus to follow.

Adelina heard no response at first, so she concluded that Helena must be sleeping. As she reached forward to open the door as silently as she could, it opened and Ryan was there, holding the opposite doorknob. What a coincidence. She focused her attention to Helena as she spoke of her dream. "Is that really it?" Adelina asked. It seemed odd that Helena looked so distraught because of that. Something else must have happened; as little as she knew Helena, she wasn't the kind of person to let herself become so troubled just because her father didn't care about her. But then again, she might be wrong. Adelina bent over to pick up her backpack, which remained on the edge of the bed as she had left it earlier. "It looks like there's something else on your mind."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan randomly remembered his "dream" that occurred earlier that day and thought to himself "What if that dark figure was Hades?".

He looked at Helena and noticed her behavior, "Hey don't let him effect you like that. Hades is in the underworld and you're here in THIS world. While you're here just do stuff to prove to him why he should care about you."

"Okay." Vitus complied imeadently. "So my name is Vitus? That's an odd name." He continued thoughtfully as he walked. "So, if I have a room does that mean it is my house?"

"Well your a weird person." Max said to Vitus as he started up the stairs. "And no sadly this isn't your house. We are all kind of bunking here until everything returns to normal at camp."

"W-What? No, that was it! I'm fine! Really! Really." She leaned back, her expression becoming steely calm again. Her shoulders were sagging like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders. Slowly she started to stand up. "I'm just gonna... go for a walk... I need to ummm... go talk to someone..."

Ash made her way upstairs and walked into her room collapsing onto the bed tiredly.

Vitus took mental notes. "What camp? What happened?" He asked cocking his head as he tried to remember. "And how am I weird?"

Max jumped at the sound of Aces voice. "Dude Holy *** don't scare me like that." Max said steadying himself on a door handle. "Anyways Vitus this is your room you might want to get some rest. You'll need it."

Vitus gave a sceptical look. "Is this some kind of prank? I think I would remember all that . . ." He paused not remembering Ace's name, so he improvised. "You." Then he nodded at Max. "Okay goodnight best friend Max, and . . .other guy." Then he went in the room and hopped in bed.

"*sigh* now I've gotta think of a way to fix this. Where's Noah when you need him." Max said out loud. " also Ace I have a question. Do you know why Ryan seems to be a little shaken up now. I mean I know he's over the whole Cupid arrow thing and I don't think it has anything to do with Jerika. I though you might have an idea as to why."

"He seems a little off." Max said "like he's worried about something. I mean he was fine when I left on Manny, but now he just seems like he's scared that he's gonna screw something up and do something he'll end up regretting."

Ryan asked, "Are you sure you can walk with someone in the condition you're in Helena?" 
Ace shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. All I know is that Ryan was going to talk to you about something...I don't know what it is so don't ask me what."

"Ok, if you see him tell him I'll be in my room" Max said as he turned around and headed towards the room he and Jason shared. Entering the room. Max pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a message on it.' Hey Ryan I'll be on the jutting out portion of the roof that's right outside my window. ' setting the note down on the bed he opened the window and climbed out onto the section of roof that overlooked the back of the mansion and reclined on it.

Ace walked down the hall and noticed Ryan talking to Helena, "Hey your brother wants is in his room. Bye." Ace walked away.

Ryan looked at Helena, "If anything happens and you need help then just say what you need in a loud voice...I might just hear you." Ryan remembered that Helena was one of the few people that saw him use his super speed in that one game of capture the flag, and he didn't care if Adelina thought that what he just said sounded kind of weird. Ryan left the room and walked into Max's room. He looked at the note on the bed and went to where his brother was.

Hearing noises coming from inside the room and saw Ryan start coming through the window to join him. "You said you wanted to talk to me privately?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back