• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ash awoke from her nap and made her way to the kitchen. She stopped short at the sight of Adelina, before walking in. "Hey Adelina, how ya doin? It seems us newbies haven't gotten a chance to chat at all."

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

"..... Huh?" Helena blinked at him, then suddenly realized it was true. "Gods of Olympus, you look just like him! Minus the facial hair..." She started to laugh, suddenly understanding. "So that's why ignored me! Persephone is obviously f***ing pissed with you! If you acknowledged me, she would've gotten even more upset, HA! HAAAA! Oh and THANKS FOR TELLING ME I HAD A BROTHER DAD! REALLY!" She was shouting at the floor, knowing her words were going straight down to Hades.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Grayson gave Helena a weirded out look. "Okay, I'm lost... What does Persephone have to do with anything?"

Adelina spun on her heels as she heard the voice, her hand drifting to her belt to finger her dagger. Oh, it's Ashlynn. She deduced from Ash's casual words that Ashlynn either had forgotten about Adelina's humiliating incident, or was understanding enough to forget about it. "Yeah," she replied carefully. "I'm doing alright, just . . . tremendously starving." She felt her stomach growl again, and the faintest trace of a smile appeared on her face. That was as far as she usually got with a smile. She turned to the large pantry and pulled the doors open to see what delightful snacks awaited her inside.

Ash smiled and made her way to the fridge. "I've fallen asleep 3 times today, and I'm still tired from using my powers so carelessly. Next thing I know, I'll use so much energy that I will probably knock myself unconscious."

Adelina released a small laugh. It was an unusual gesture and left her with a bizarre feeling, but Ashlynn seemed to be able to make her laugh easily. However, she was uncertain about what Ashlynn was talking about, deciding that she had either done this before Adelina had gotten to the mansion or while Adelina had been in her love craze. She realized that she felt less embarrassed about it now and that feeling of humiliation had been replaced by bitterness and loathing towards Cupid. "Using your powers carelessly? What did you do?" Adelina inquired, examining the contents of the pantry before picking out a blue package filled with Oreos.

Ash picked out an Orange and threw it into the air before catching. "Well, I helped Cupid make Manny fall in love with Max, but I forgot to cut my powers off, so the whole time my powers were still focused on Manny with out me realizing, and I almost drained myself out." Ash replied peeling the orange.

Helena straightened, looked at Grayson, then opened her mouth to explain, then closed it again..

"My subconscious just decided to take me on a joyride, to palace Hades, Hades was sitting at a table, with a newspaper or something, and he basically completely ignored me. Then Persephone walked in and noooow, it makes sense, Persephone is obviously pissed with him that not only did he sleep with ONE woman other then her, but two!"

Grayson crossed his arms and nodded. "Well, let's just hope Hades doesn't make it three or who knows what Persephone will do."

Ryan took out this cream and a gauze. He quickly took off the tied shirt and tried to rub the cream on his wound as best as he could. Picking up the gauze, he tried wrapping it diagonally across his torso as best as he could as well. His eyes were turning heavy and he started falling asleep while trying to heal himself all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yeah, soooo... Hi. Helena Imuuno. Daughter of Hades." She looked at her half brother awkwardly, not really sure what to do now, so instead, she limped shakily down the hallway, off to find someone to talk to about her little "dream"... Maybe Alec...

Ryan finished covering his wound and he put his shirt back on. He lied down on the couch and turned to the side so the his back was facing toward the couch's backrest. He finally fell asleep.

Gray shrugged and walked out of the room and downstairs to where he heard Ash's voice in the kitchen. "Hey guys." He greeted leaning against the counter facing Ashlynn and Adelina

Jason had sat down tired from the excitement and drifted off into sleep. He woke to the quiet living room, Ryan on the couch and himself on a random chair. He didn't remember getting into it but he leaned forward and eased himself out of it. He flexed and stretched before heading to his own room.

Helena limped past the garage and stopped. A lot of noise was coming from there. She looked at the door, then a miscue joys smile spread across her face, then rushed over and knocked on the door. "I'm gonna be reeeeeal cheesy here... Masoooon?.... Do you wanna build a hellhound? Come in, open the door! I hardly see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away... We were getting to be buddies. And now were not. I wish you would tell me whyyyyy! Do you wanna build a hellhound? It doesn't have to be a hellhound!" She smashed her face into the crack at he bottom of the door for the final piece, then leaned close to the door, waiting for an answer..

Max was in the middle of a nightmare. He dreamt he want back in Hawaii in the same diner he met her. Max turned around hearing the bell that signals someone coming in ring. She was standing there and she noticed Max. She move her way towards him and stopped in front of him. "You miss be honey, cause I sure missed you." She said putting her hands on Max's shoulders. "Aw don't tell me you don't remember me!" She said making a puppy face. But how could he forget her. He had spent most of his time with her back in New York. She had made him feel like the happiest person in the world. And she was the one who took it away. "Come on say my name" she said smoothing out Max's hair. "S-Sam." He said reliving the terrible memory of her betrayal. "I just wanted to tell you I wish I'd told you I was a Siren later." She whispered in his ear "because your reaction was priceless." Max shoved her away. "Stay away from me you monster." He said shaking as he backed away. "Aw are you scared of me?" She asked suddenly appearing behind him. "Then maybe I'll just get rid off you. Like I should've done two years ago." And he felt the knife enter his back.

Max woke up screaming and clutching the covers to his bed. Manny lifted his head up and let out a whine wanting to know what was wrong. But Max couldn't answer. Those last few words still echoing in his mind. 'Like I should've two years ago' he mumbled while putting his back to the bed gram and pulling into fetal position 'like I should've two years ago. like I should've two years ago.' He couldn't stop repeating himself.

Ryan quickly rolled off of the couch and used his super speed to run to his brother's room. This enhanced physical abilities really did involve being able to hear better. Ryan quickly asked, "What happened?"

Max couldn't focus. Those last few words still echoing in his mind. He didn't even notice Ryan enter, he just kept repeating those lines. Manny started whimpering wanting Max to snap out of whatever trance he was in, then Manny looked at Ryan hoping he would do something to help Max.

Max snapped back into reality when Ryan shook him. "What happened? here am I? Please tell me she's gone." Max said tensing up in the bed.

Adelina's hardly detectable smile returned (the same expression as in her CS picture), her eyes twinkling with amusement. So that explains the manticore's obsession with Max. "It's probably alright," she said nonchalantly. "We make mistakes when we save lives." She turned as she heard a male voice from the entrance of the kitchen, finding a tall boy with dark hair and eyes, his facial features sharp. She had never seen him before, and nodded a wordless greeting as she pulled the plastic rack of Oreos from the blue wrapper, immediately grabbing one and munching on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Realizing he wasn't in Hawaii anymore Max relaxed a bit. However, Ryan was now asking about the person he feared the most. "No one" Max said quickly. He tried to push the dream out of his head but it wouldn't go away. Max put his hand to his back and he felt his old scar. The one she had given him two years ago. He went pale when he touched it. She was coming back to haunt him. Max looked at Ryan. "Is he going through the sane thing." Max thought to himself looking at Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back