• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Adelina gently leaned against him as they walked. It was the best feeling of all time, having a boyfriend - she felt like she was floating on top of clouds as she strolled towards the DJ with him, hand in hand . . . and whenever she touched him, it would feel like she was struck by lightning, only it was the most amazing and unusual feeling she had ever had.

The man that sat behind the DJ mixer wore dark half-moon sunglasses and auburn hair underneath a pair of headphones. His white T-shirt was accented by a black leather jacket. As Adelina walked over with Ryan, the DJ slid his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose, revealing dark blue eyes. The man let his headphones fall to his shoulders, where they encircled his neck. A deep, gravelly voice resonated. "Hello."

Adelina looked at him the way one might look at a beetle. "Um." She wanted nothing to do with anyone but Ryan, but she was indeed curious about what song was playing at the moment, although she reasoned that it was about to come to an end anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
The DJ glanced at his computer. "Endless Love, sung by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross," he replied.

Adelina squealed. "Did you hear that, Ryan? Endless Love! Just like ours . . ." She sighed blissfully and looked up at Ryan, then back at the DJ. "Could you play that again, after the next song?"

"Absolutely," the DJ responded.

Adelina let out a high-pitched whoop of ecstasy. "Ryan, Ryan, it should be our song! To celebrate our endless love."

Ryan said, "Isn't this kind of an old song?" He said kind of nervously as he moved his hand through his hair. 
Cupid slid a note to the DJ that said "Got To Believe in Magic". He chuckled and left, "It's kind of what started the whole commotion anyway."

"Okay then." Vitus said reminding himself to seriously think about it and come up with some theories later. "Yeah, my dad's great. But your mom sounds pretty cool too." He added one: because it was true, And two: because he didn't want to sound like he was trying to be all 'my parents better than all others, including and/or espeacilly yours.'

Ryan looked at Cupid as he left, "What is he planning now?" He shook his head and thanked the DJ for telling them the title.

The DJ scowled as he heard Ryan's remark, but decided to ignore it. He took the note from the suspicious-looking teenage boy and added the song to the list.

Adelina's heart leapt with joy as she felt Ryan's hand stroking her hair affectionately. She did not notice Cupid slip a note to the DJ, as she was occupied with being obsessive over Ryan. "Huh? Who's planning something? And you're right, it is an old song," she agreed. "What do you think should be our song then?" She smiled up at him fondly.

Ash sighed in defeat and made her way back over to Maz. "**** it, I lost him."

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

"Thanks." Max said to Vitus. Then Max heard a voice behind him and turned around to see who it was. Ash was the one who he heard. " Lost who? Never mind, have you two been introduced?" He said look at the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What- NO!" Her face started to light up again at the thought of... "NO! What, do you think we f***ed? Hell no! I found Mason bleeding heavily out of his nose and ears in the garage, dragged him to my room and patched him up, then while he was "sleeping" he started to uhhhh... Well he was kinda getting cuddly, so to speak. AND ANOTHER THING, the reason I dragged Mason off that other time, is because I offered to help him control his fire powers. Nothing more!"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Once again, Adelina wrapped her arms around his waist. Romeo? Guys were always up to nothing but trouble. She concluded that Ryan was the only male being in the world that was kind and considerate and just downright incredible. "What's your favorite love song?" she asked him in a singsong voice, about to sway to the music again, but it ended and the song changed.

Ryan responded, "Um...this one? Yeah this one." He didn't really know, but he just said so anyway.

Jason walked in stopping at the edge of the dancefloor, and looked around. He heard some shouting and looked around seeing Ace getting into trouble he walked over and grabbed Ace's shoulder firmly. "Everything ok over here, or is there a problem." He looked pointedly at the boy that was stuck halfway through the wall.

Ace responded, "Yeah everything's fine. Let's walk away before my Hulk body comes out."

The guy stood up and walked toward Ace.

Adelina smiled up at him, then focused on the tune and lyrics of the song the DJ had begun playing. She sang along softly. "Pity those who wait,/ Trusting love to fate,/ Finding out too late,/ That they've lost it./ Never let them go,/ They will never know,/ The ways of love." She stopped singing as the chorus began. Her eyes gleamed as the corners of her lips curled upwards shyly. She wasn't sure if "Got to Believe in Magic" was her favorite song a second ago, but suddenly she decided that it was. She hoped she had impressed Ryan with her singing voice. Although she was unaware of it in her craze of love for Ryan, she hardly ever sang in reality.

Ryan just listened to her voice. He knew Cupid was up to this song, "Magic ha what a coincidence."

Adelina giggled and cleared her throat, joining the music with her voice again at the second half of the chorus. "Got to believe in magic,/ Something stronger than the moon above . . ./ 'Cause it's magic when two people fall in love." She held the vowel in "love" as she pulled Ryan closer to her for a kiss, smiling.

"God, already people think I sleep with everyone, and 8I didn't even do anything wrong!" She exclaimed, then threw up her hands and stomped off, hugging herself still... When she passed by the door, the doorbell rang. Helena looked around, then sighed and opened the door.

"Hello, can I he- AHHH-" The scream was cut off.

Meanwhile, at the party, it was quiet for a moment before the thudding of a beast approaching the party could be heard, only by trained ears.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Max thought he heard something coming from a little ways away from the party, but couldn't tell what. Then he looked at the punch bowl. The spiked liquid kept rippling, but at a steady pace. It reminded Max of a scene from Jurassic Park, and then realized something big was coming. Turning to Ash and Vitus Max said "Guys introductions will have to wait. Something's coming, and it's big. Look for the color changing Glow sticks" Max held up the container "I gave one to everyone but Jason, we need to find and get everyone together. Ok. I'm gonna look for Ryan, be careful." Max turned around and headed into the crowd looking for the Quick alternating colors of his Glow sticks.

Jason stepped between Ace and the kid throwing a murderous look over his shoulder that said "back off if you know whats good for you." He kept walking behind Ace his hand not gripping hard but firmly guiding him.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Ryan saw electricity go through his fingers and he pulled away again, "Something's not right." He looked around, "There's really electricity going through my fingers."

The guy stopped and just turned around, "Whatever."

Ace was still clenching his fists. It's pretty hard for an Ares child to not go all out in a fight.

Jason smiled, "You know if Alec's prediction was accurate, you may get a fight anyway."

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Ace responded, "No matter what though we cannot use our powers. We need to wait till EVERYONE clears the area...unless you want our identities to be known and us to be turned in."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back