• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Cupid shamelessly said, "Influence Ryan's emotions whenever one of my victims has temporary feelings for him...including now. Come on it can't be that bad. Please, and I will never EVER mess with you."

Jason huffed, Ryan had brought it on himself he told him to stay at the pool where Jason would be his strongest, but then again he figured he should learn not to rely on water 'cus it won't always be there. He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't really register Ashlynn's introduction until she bounded off, he turned tosay something but let it go making a mental note to introduce himself properly. "So much to do, it's irritating." He walked downstairs and got int the van wordlessly listening to his Ipod on full-blast, playing the song new demons by I see stars. He just stared at his device and watched as the time ticked away and the song went on.

Jerika was intrigued by Vitus, though noticing everyone getting in the van was a little concerned. She stopped shuffling and looked at Vitus blankly, 'Really all she says is hello?" she handed him the cards wanting to see him do something spectacular.

(Sorry guys, the ride back from Toledo was rough.)

Ash stared at Cupid incrediously. "That's just messed up! Why would I do that to Ryan?"

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

"Plus he means directly. He'll never mess with her Directly. Someone he shoot with an arrow could look at you and fall in love with you." Max said to Ash but loud enough for Cupid to hear.

Ace poked his head out the window and looked at the girl that invited them to the party, "Hey...you coming? Cause you invited!"

Cupid looked at Max, "I can block it from her!" He faced Ash, "Because if you don't then I might as well let you look like a creep and fall in love with yourself. Let me remind you, your illusion thing may work on me but your emotional branch of romantic influence never will."

"Thanks for mentioning that Max." Ash replied crossing her arms.

"Cupid I'm pretty sure she won't do it so give it up." Max said to Cupid "And knowing you you'll go against that promise when the chance of punishing Ryan comes around again."

Ash pointed a finger at Cupid acchsingly. "You. Are mental."

Ryan glared at Cupid. He thought to himself "One day Cupid...ONE DAY I WILL MAKE MASON BURN YOU ALIVE AND MAKE ACE PULL YOU APART AND USE MY SUPER SPEED TO TRAMPLE YOU ALL THE WAY TO HADES AND LET ASH GIVE YOU HORRIBLE ILLUSIONS AND LET MAX ZAP YOU WITH HIS SHOCKWAVES WHILE ALL THIS IS HAPPENING WHILE EVY LETS ALL HER WEAPONS FROM HER WEAPON PORTAL CHARGE AT YOU! OH AND LET JASON FLOOD YOU DOWN THERE TOO WHILE ADELINA SCREAMS THE HORRIBLE THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD AND HELENA GETS ALL HER SKELETON FRIENDS AND LETS THEM JAB AT YOU WHILE ALL THIS IS HAPPENING. AND LASTLY VITUS WILL LET HIS DEAD FRIENDS CRUNCH THE HECK OUT OF YOU!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"MASON GROPE ME SOME MORE, I WILL F***ING SLIT YOUR THROAT AND CHOP YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES! NOW GET OFF OF ME, BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET!!" Helena was staring at him, breathing hard, her sword in hand, the tip poking his forehead. Her face was beet red, blushing that much from Mason's sleep groping.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jerika looked back "Yeah here we come!" She grabbed Vitus' hand and led him to the car, she was about to hop in next to Ryan then saw some road-block in her way, She let out a disappointed huff and found the nearest open seat, to keep an eye on him and little ms. road-block there. "Well so much for that."

Ryan quickly shook his head and dismissed his violent thought, "Oh hey Jerika...are you okay?" 
Cupid shut himself up as Jerika entered the vehicle. He actually does keep his promises, especially the one he told Ryan earlier about not using his powers at the party.

Ash sat back in her seat keeping a close eye on Cupid.

Jerika huffed "How do you think I feel." She rolled her eyes. Boys, they truly are such pigs make one girl a promise then get another.

Jason, remembered his thought and reached up and tapped Ashlynn's shoulder. "Hey I'm sorry I kinda blew you off earlier, I get lost in my thought's I'm Jason son of Po- I mean I'm Laura Michael's little brat. Pleasure to meet you." He held his hand out to shake hoping she wasn't upset with him.

Jerika instantly picked up on Jason's slip up, she knew they were demi-gods, but a son of Poseidon?? If there are more big three kids, she had hit the jackpot.

Ash smiled and held back a wince at his slip up. "Hi Jason, nice to meet you."

Ryan just stayed silent once Jerika snapped back at him. He just looked back out of the window, "Are we leaving yet?"

Ace responded, "Now we are...FOR all the new riders please keep all hands, feet, arms, legs, body parts, shovels, and other stuff inside the vehicle at all times. Thank you and enjoy THE FRICKIN RIDE WOOO!!" He started the car and backed up so quickly that he almost hit another car, "Well looks like my sister's going to TRY to break my face." He laughed and started drifting.

Ash held onto the safety handle on the ceiling horrified. 'Im going to die. I'm going to die from Ace's reckless driving' She thought fearfully as she held the handle in a death grip.

Hitting his head on the seat in front of him Max looked at Jerika. "Be glad you don't have to always ride like this" He said before bracing for the next life or death situation Ace would throw us into.

Jerika gripped the seats for dear life. "Does this maniac even know how to drive!?!?" She screamed at the next reckless act.

Jason was too annoyed to deal with the driving, he clung on for dear life mentally screaming "THIS PARTY BETTER BE F***ING WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!" He held on firmly staying somewhat still, his dreads swinging wildly.

A string of curses unlike any other emanated from Evelynn's window in a tirade. "I better not ******* see **** your ******* face, you *** ******* ****!" She slammed the windowas they drove off. "****!" She cursed and flopped back onto her bed, pulling out a cookie and nomming it, mumbling "******* ****" to herself as she picked her book back up and started reading once more.

"ACE! I SWEAR WHEN WE GET OUT OF THIS SUV I'M GONNA WRING YOUR FREAKING NECK!" Ash screamed squeezing the handle so hard her hand turned paper white.

Mouth slightly opened and his arm still on Helena's hip, Mason 's eyes slowly opened one eye at a time. He felt a tingling sensation on his forehead as a sword was pricked against his forehead. His eyes slowly looked to his left. Arm... mine.... hip ... not mine. He looked to his right. Sword... not mine... breasts.... not mine... angry face... Helena.

He raised his hands and closed his mouth. He was slightly bleeding from his forehead and he frowned. "Um.... I'm not supposed to be here.... I am gonna leave...." He made his way away from the sword and the bed. He slunk down the bed and crawled backwards out the door.

Ash closed her eyes in a silent prayer to the gods and squeezed her eyes shut tight. "Please tell me we're almost there... I think I'm gonna be sick if I stay in here any longer with Ace driving."

Ace yelled, "HA You can't do that because I am the son of A- a person! HA!" He just kept drifting.

Ryan looked at the time and the ride just started a minute ago, "Oh great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back