• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Adelina continued to twirl her hair and didn't let go of Ryan's arm. "Oh, a party?" she murmured halfheartedly. She leaned in and kissed his cheek, a little blush rising to her cheeks as she did so, and bashfully she looked away momentarily, then gazed back up at him, into his eyes. Being so close to him felt electric, like Ryan was giving off some kind of energy, and it made Adelina feel tingly inside. Butterflies fluttered inside her. "Well . . ." She looked up at him with wide, hopeful eyes. "You know, you could always cancel your little . . party. Wouldn't a romantic dinner with me be so much more fun? We're going to plan our wedding." She pulled herself closer to him.

Ryan paused when he kissed her cheek and thought "Well...first time that's ever happened." He responded, "As fun as talking about...our wedding day sounds, the party is pretty important since it's one of the few times we'll get to hang out with normal people."

Ashlynn shook her head chuckling at Jason. "You know, since the girl's making such an effort you could at least give her a peck back."

Adelina's smile faded as she felt a pang of hurt in her chest. "More important than being with me?" As she stared at him, the world around her disappeared. It was only her and Ryan. No one else existed. She felt like leaning in for a kiss - she wanted nothing more than that - but feared that it might be too aggressive, that he would lose interest in her, and she would do anything for him to love her.

Ryan frowned a little. Why is Ryan nice? He just hugged her and kept his face away from hers, "We can do that some other time. We can't reschedule a party."

"By the gods!" Evelynn shouted, not in sight but hearing the ridiculousness of what was going on. "Do something, Ryan, or I'LL do something."

Ashlynn perked up at the mention of the party. "I totally forgot about the party! I'm gonna go get ready!" Ash dashed up stairs, stumbling over the top step, and almost falling down. "I'm alright!" She yelped picking herself up and rushing down one of the halls.

Adelina, feeling pleased that he hugged her, put her arms around his neck and nudged his head to face hers, then leaned yet closer to his face so their noses were almost touching. Being so close to him made her heart pound with apprehensiveness, excitement yet anxiety. Does he truly love me? she wondered dreamily. "How about first thing tomorrow?" she suggested, using a flirtatious, singsong voice, caressing the back of his head. "And of course you'll go to the party with me." A corner of her mouth curled upward in a lopsided smile.

Ryan slowly moved his head away to try and not make her sad, "Sure mhmm." He smiled a little then looked at the clock and thought to himself "Great thirty minutes have passed." Ryan looked at Jason, "What time does the party start? Should we get going now?"

Ash quickly got dressed and ran back downstairs making sure not to trip over air this time. "Okay, I'm pretty sure the walls in this place are out to get me. I stubbed my toe on the exact same place I hit my leg on while running around the corner. That can not just be a coincidence."

Adelina's heart leaped with joy. She screamed with elation as she nudged Ryan's head back to face her and, without thinking, kissed him, her eyes softening as she memorized the feeling of his gentle, smooth lips against hers as she pulled him against her. Although it was only for a moment, she felt so ecstatic, so overjoyed; the greatest moment of her life. She would never forget it. Desperately, she prayed to Athena that Ryan would not pull away.

Ryan widened his eyes and paused, "Oh gods...." So this is how his life played out, his first kiss was through a Cupid spell...who would have ever seen that coming. He looked away, but didn't pull away, "So...anyone see Mason?"

Ash watched Adelina with a raised eyebrow. When the girl wanted to snog she snogged...

Max walked into the house to get everyone "hey we need to get go..." Max stopped as he saw Adelina pull away from a kiss... With Ryan " Umm what the heck did I miss? Nevermind Jerika said the party was in thirty minutes and that was thirty minutes ago. Come on!" Max gestured towards the porch and went outside.

Walking to Vitus and Jerika Max made sure to slap Cupid before getting ready to break up Vitus tarot reading. But Max suddenly didn't feel like stopping it and just decided to watch it instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adelina shrugged, smiling up at him goofily. "You know, Ryan, I love you," she said softly. When she stared into the depths of his eyes, she felt like she could melt. She touched her nose to his, not averting her gaze. She dismissed the matter of Mason instantly. "Who cares about him? The only people that matter in the entire universe are you and I, my love . . ." As she heard Max's voice, she whipped around. "Don't interrupt us," she hissed. "We're having a moment."

Ashlynn followed after Max, taking any open chance to get away from the love crazed Adelina. "Hey, wait up!"

Ryan slowly pulled away from Adelina and headed to the SUV which seats 7 people. He suddenly remembered the ride to the mansion, "Oh no...it's like Evy and Amaya all over again."

Adelina walked with him, linking her arm with his. She turned her head to look up at him admiringly. "Ryan," she said, pondering. She wanted to impress her true love in the upcoming event, he wanted to make him feel proud as he danced with her. "Do you think we would be late if I went up and found myself a gooorgeous dress to wear to the party?" Her amorous smile once again appeared on her face.

In his head, Mason was still watching the lights dance across the ceiling. Mystical creatures were born from the shimmering embers and they scattered across the open walls. Free and wild were the unicorns and the pegasus flying in spirals. And the nymphs flew around giggling and playing around in what looked like water. They giggled and laughed and Mason joined them.

On the bed, he was laughing softly and smiled. He scooted over and put his head on Helena's chest. He mumbled '--pretty. ---like waffles too. --- Mhm. Favorite---' He snuggled his head into Helena's chest and wrapped his arm around her body.

Ryan responded, "It's a casual party. No one needs to wear a dress or a suit." He looked around wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help seat Ryan and Adelina away from eachother.

Adelina sighed with relief. This was another thing she loved about Ryan - how he always reassured her and made sure she was okay. "Come on," she said to Ryan. Gently she tugged his arm and led him into the SUV, seating herself in the center of the vehicle where there were two seats. She gestured to Ryan to sit in the seat next to her, smiling adoringly. "Special seats for you and me."

Ash followed the others and climbed into the back of the SUV humming softly to herself.

Ryan looked at Adelina, "I have to sit in the back row because...I feel weird in open spaces." He quickly climbed to the back and sat down. Truth is he loved open spaces and felt weird in compact spaces like the third row seats.

Max walked away from Vitus and saw Ryan get into the car. Quickly getting in an sitting next to Ryan, Max whispered "Here ill take this seat so you can have some space from her."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back