• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ryan saw the dagger pierce the door, "Ah!" He looked back at Jason, "Wait your plan is to splash her with water?...I don't know if that will help."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adelina twisted the dagger into the wood. She could feel it. Only a few more minutes and she would be back with Ryan. She carved a hole at the top right corner of the door where she could peer through to see where Ryan stood, so that she would be able to carve a large enough gap for her to come through without the point of her blade ever touching Ryan's skin. She let out more screams of excitement. "I LOVE YOU RYAN!!!!" She stood on her tiptoes to peek through the hole that she had just finished carving.

Ryan looked around, "wait a minute Vitus is still entertaining Jerika right?"

Ryan added, "What if we just take away her weapon?"

Jason nodded, "yeah the whole find my aunt thing. Just go dude the father you are the better, I suggest the pool." Jason winked

Jerika sat there cards in hand staring at Vitus, he looked back after hearing the screaming then looked at some snickering boy, she wanted to believe it was just a prank, but they way these kids acted they were either crazy or.... nope just crazy. She looked back at Vitus am eyebrow raised. "Interesting friends."

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Ryan nodded and went to the pool. He sat on a chair and peered back into the kitchen. Ryan located the clock and looked at the time, "No way...that was only THREE MINUTES?! Stupid Cupid." Ryan gripped the arm rests of the pool chair and accidentally broke them off. He quickly threw them to the side and just leaned back as an attempt to relax himself.

Jason placed his shield firmly against the door, and called towards the inside. "First of all who are you, name and godly parent please."

Jerika looked up at Cupid. "Well this young man says he can speak with the dead, can you do anything?"

Cupid responded, "I can breathe and stuff. He has a sixth sense. Have you never met anyone with such a gift?"

Jerika laughed, "I've encountered fake mediums if that's what you're asking. I'm curious to see just hat his sixth sense can do."

Cupid said, "Alright well is this going to take about an hour and a half? Because we have some type of love thing going in there."

He pointed to the mansion, "A movie...with love. That's what I meant."

"I dunno, but we have a while yet." She looked at a small watch on her wrist. "You should gather your friends and start walking the parties gonna start in like thirty minutes."

Adelina hesitated. She heard an unfamiliar masculine voice coming from the other side of the door. The force that kept the door shut was stronger now. Where was Ryan? She had heard his voice just a minute ago, but he seemed to have been replaced by a different male, whose voice was interrogating her for personal information . . . No, she would trust no one. No one but Ryan. Once again she stood on her tiptoes to peer through the hole at the top of the door. Another teenage boy, obviously nowhere near as beautiful as Ryan, was holding a shield against the door. Ryan had vanished. "Give me Ryan," she said in a dangerously quiet tone. With her dagger, she carved a line through the door above the shield, from the left side of the door to the right side.

Ryan just sat down staring at the pool. He thought to himself "Wouldn't it be a better idea for me to go into one of the many rooms of this mansion?...The pool's a pretty open spot."

He stood up and walked passed Jason while quietly saying, "I'm going to go into one of the rooms."

Ryan's voice! Adelina shrieked with delight as she picked up the enticing, gentle voice that Ryan possessed. "RYAN!" With her dagger, she cut deeper into the crack she had made in the wood until the blade went all the way through and she sliced through the crack so that the top of the door was loose. With a kick, the piece of wood went flying, and there was a gap between the rest of the door that remained standing and the wall above the door. Alas! She grabbed the edge of the door and hoisted herself up and through the missing space in the door. Ryan was walking down the hallway "RYAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ryan slowly turned around and his eyes widened as he saw Adelina. He looked at Jason, "Really? That was the best you can do? A shield?"

Adelina tumbled over the edge of the remaining door and landed clumsily on the hardwood floor, any sense of focus or direction completely driven away by her love for Ryan. Her life centered around only one boy. When she looked up, she saw Ryan facing her, and her mouth broke into a wide grin as she dashed toward him, tackling him affectionately and throwing her arms around him. "I found you," she sighed.

Vitus took the cards murmering over them as he placed them in in three stacks, one in front of him, one in front of Jerika, and one off to the side as if there was another person there. "Well, Jerika Mortier Franz," He said slowly makeing sure to pronounce every name right though slightly drawn out. "Let us begin." He picked up the cards that where in front of him scanning them intently showed them to Jerika, then simply sticking them back in the deck and reshuffling it. The cards had been the queen of hearts, the jack of hearts, and the ace of dimonds. "Remember those they'll be important later." He assured her before continuing. "Great Aunt Mary, of Jerika Mortier Franz speak to us through these cards that your great niece and I now look to." He said in a voice that managed to sound both polite and commanding. "Shuffle." He said handing Jerika the deck as he picked up the pile off to the side. The spirits began to chatter, it was time for a game of guessing.

"The cards in this stack," he paused. "don't matter." He stuck them in his pocket just as the first and hopefully right message came to his ears. It was a female voice, and of the assumably right age to be a great aunt. "Your great aunt says hello. Are you done shuffling those? If so we can get straight to the low down." The as Cupid walked over he added, "Well, that depends on if the spirit world will cooperate."

Ryan looked at Adelina, "...yay". He rolled them over and stood back up. Ryan couldn't use his super speed or he would expose his power, so he ran down the hall with human speed.

Ashlynn stood up and stood next to Jason. "Now what do we do with her?"

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ace walked by Ashlynn and Jason as he ate fruit, "I say let him suffer, but ofcourse it's cause I don't get along with him. As for the girl, make her feel at home once that spell is done." He smiled.

Adelina watched him leave with despair. "Ryan, where are you going?" she called. "How much do you expect me to chase you?" She caught up with him and grabbed his shoulder, then let down her hair from her ponytail flirtatiously and tossed the elastic onto the floor. She turned and glared at Ashlynn and Jason. "He's mine," she growled, and twirled back to face Ryan, tugging on his arm as he tried to walk. "Sooo," she cooed, twirling her hair with one hand and gripping his arm with the other. She could feel his biceps underneath his skin, and it made her even more in love. "How about a romantic dinner tonight, just you and me?"

Ryan stopped walking and responded, "Mmm can't really happen because we're going to a party." He thought to himself "So all she wanted was to talk? Wow. So much door damage for nothing then." 
Ace looked at Ashlynn, "I'm Ace by the way. I am the eldest son in the Ares Cabin."

Ashlynn stared at Adelina and saluted. "Got it, he's yours." Then she turned to Ace and grinned. "Nice to meet ya Ace, name's Ashlynn, daughter of Baubo."

Ashlynn smiled. "Most people don't know who Baubo is... She's the goddess of humor, the reason why Demeter is no longer mourning over her stolen daughter Ect."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back