• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"Yeah I'm okay" Ryan managed to say while faking a smile to hide his pain. "I don't need anything" He added leaning back on the couch and looking up at the ceiling.

"That's good." She said. She looked up at the clock. "Oh S*** I'm gonna be late!" She said sounding panicked "My mother said she would be flying in at this time I've gotta go help her." She leaned over and kissed Ryan's cheek "Sorry I have to go so soon... Here." She pulled out a necklace with a metal heart at the end. "Give this to Max he'll know who it's from. Iris message me if you need any help!" And with that Sam ran out of the building. As soon as she was out if the parking lot she clicked the device on her Collar "Mission Accomplished Jet. The video tracker is in place and we know of a few more powers. I'll see you soon baby." Sam walked down an alley and spread her wings. She took off and flew away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the Summit Camp HQ in Greenland, Jet smiled as Sam reported her progress to him. He looked at his machine that he had just put his brother in and smiled, "My turn..." Jethro pressed a few buttons and flicked some switches, "Take out the pain factor! Out with the blindness and in with a power!" He looked at a screen and scrolled through a power list. Jet selected a power, pulled the lever, typed the code, and hit the button, "It's go time!" He yelled happily as he got into the machine and it changed his face to the way it was supposed to be at that moment if it had not been burnt years ago.

"Normally yes but now I have to use my right hand and it removes my favorite movie quote." Anthony said waiting for the elevator doors to open. When they did his right arm flew out and punched the man standing in front of them like a piston. "Ouch cousin that really hurts. I just came to help I even called first."

"Well in short he earned it." Anthony said before keeping his cousin up. "He's still mad I left him hanging off a cliff last year." Damian said as a pure fact.

Jack snapped out of his trance he was in mesmerized by the view off of the roof and turned around to see almost everyone gone. He assumed they had gone for food or something so he decided it would be a good time to train ,without the risk of harming the others. He pulled out his Ipod shuffle and put in his earbuds and tuned into Some old school punk. He called Marmore and began to attempt to change the features of his pet. He started by just making its talons larger as a warm-up, Then he moved on to giving it new features like making a ballista on its back. Finally, covered in sweat he started to try and make Marmore larger, at first only disfiguring his pet , but eventually making him become slowly larger.

"I'm Damian a proud member of the Neutral demigod community." Damian said before racing for her hand. Anthony smacked his away before it even got close. "She's not interested in our gender." Anthony responded as a explanation and Damian gave a sigh of annoyance.

"Not interested in conversing with you since it won't provide me anything." Damian said before walking off to see the room he had paid for. "Don't mind him he's a a** and always has been."

"Don't let him it's what drives him. Being a son of Mars he loves to fight and won't hesitate to fight you." Anthony said as Damian entered the room he had booked.

"Nope Damian's mother met Mars the more sadistic version of Ares." Anthony said starting to search the floor for Ryan.

"He is my cousin. I was raised with him." Anthony said looking into the first room. "Ryan where the hell are you?"

"No I have to brag that I got you to break a arm other than yours." Anthony said with a smile.

"Don't make me laugh if I hadn't taught you how you wouldn't have been able to break my nails let alone a arm." Anthony said sticking his tongue out at her. He thought she would be a great friend.

"Don't make me break the pretty lady." He said looking at her on his way back to the elevator. "Or should I break a finger?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back