• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"That was actually really good for your first try." Anthony said having swung as she rolled and he missed so that was a bonus. He put his hand out to help her. "So um why girls why don't you ya know like guys?"

"I was...eating a pizza, making a milkshake, drinking a milkhake...uh..." She knocked her head a couple times. "Watching tv, switching the channels and bamouthing love..."

"Thanks" Violet said, then rolled her eyes at his question. She was tired of people asking idiotic questions like this. "Really? Are you fucking serious?"

"No." Anthony said with a loud laugh as he helped her up. "You are so easy to mess with." He said quite frankly.

"If your telling me that you smack talked about love then you probably pissed off Aphrodite." He said letting out a small laugh. "She probably got pissed at you and made you a girl." Max crossed his arms "I think your stuck like this." Max clapped his... No her shoulder. "Get used to the new bod. I'm gonna go get some rest. Anybody gonna come with?" Max asked pressing the button to call the elevator up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good luck with that. Come on try again." He said setting himself up again. "Just imagine you're doing a somersault."

"...Can I take my anger out on Cupid?" She asked, finally accepting the facts. "And yes, I'd like to come with." She said as she followed Max.

Anthony didn't fall to one knee but he stumbled a bit. "Perfect and with Ryan's help you will be able to trip a cyclops with that." He put his hand out for her again.

"I don't since it doesn't take much to knock a person over with that." He lifted her up then put his sword on the ground. "All right now i'm going to throw a jab and you will catch my fist and fall back. On the way down put one foot on my stomach then once i'm over you let go of the arm and push with the leg. But with your umm strength issues you should start with two legs. I'd hate to break the pretty lady." He said with a smile befor throwing a pretty slow jab.

"You don't have to attack me slowly," She said. "My power helps with that." She caught his fist, fell back, then put her feet on his stomach. "And don't call me that."

When she let go he flew a bit and landed on his back. "Told you jujitsu was awsome." He said doing a kick up. "What do you want me to call you then?"

"Really that's so boring." I said before I got up and smacked my suit. It turned into the white Roman armor that it should be. "At least I have fun with this. I an a holier than thou art white knight! Or just in reality those cyclops that made this screwed me.

"That is not patronizing you sour puss. That's it you're a lemon. I'm gonna call you a lemon from now on." Anthony said with a smile as he looked at her. He gave a smile at the thought of calling her a lemon every time she got grumpy.

"You're no fun." Anthony said before grabbing his sword again. He put the point on her throat and held it there. "Now very gently hit my elbow and try to make it go the opposite direction from its normal motion."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back