• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

The dark haired girl stepped up silently behind Max and the new girl, staring straight forward. "It's only temporary. Ask Adelina, it oly lasted like an hour for her."

Cupid responded in a silent voice that only his brother could hear, "Anyone of your choice to show extreme affection toward you".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adriana jumped a bit at the sound of the voice behind her. She turned her head towards the girl who entered the conversation. Ooh, creepy, one of the voices commented, the rest laughing and suggesting Adriana to make a comment of her own. "Who'd she fall in love with?"she asked instead.

This caught Alec by surprise. He stared at Cupid, then glanced at Max a few times...

"...Have fun with the hellhound."

"Ryan." She said, jabbing a thumb at Ryan.

Her gaze followed where the girl was pointing at and she spotted Ryan. "Alright, I really need to get everyone's name down: Max, Ryan, 'Cupid...'"she pointed at each person in that order.

Adriana might as well not have even attended Camp Half-Blood. She pretty much skipped out on any activity that required powers like the stereotypical nerd skips gym class. And eating meals were usually in solitude. She found it best to despise what she was rather than become prideful, for when she did things usually got out of hand. At least she had been capable to relax more than when she was around mortals.

Helena stared at the girl, an eyebrow raised. "... Hi. Helena, daughter of Hades." She said, waiting to an introduction to he new girl.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Romeo 3... If I get to one you will learn what a real bear hug is like. When a actual bear does it." Anthony said walking over to Violet with a water bottle held out for her. "I want to see how fast you can run." He said to Cupid before calling spike back to him.

"Yeah, they are all over the place around here." Helena looked at Max when he spoke up, and said, "Awwww, really? I thought you were just faking that friendship. You know, Max can do some craaaaazy sh*t."

Last edited by a moderator:
Adriana looked over at Jason then returned her attention to the group. "What can he do?"she asked Helena, unable to hold back a smile. She looked at Max, feeling somewhat comfortable enough to joke,"Were you holding back on me with the powers thing?"

Ashlynn tried to drain as much water from her hair before walking over to Adriana. She flipped the bird to Raylene who were laughing and teasing her for getting blasted by Jason's water clones, and her new unflattering nickname. Some girls may like that Princess and Babydoll crap, but not Ash. She was a warrior. She had been telling her dad and everyone else that since she was a child. "Hi, you're one of the new members right? Lovely to meet you, I'm Ashlynn, daughter of Baubo."

Adriana turned towards the newcomer, someone she spotted near Jason. Her hair was damp, so perhaps they were sparring earlier like Harry had mentioned everyone was. "Adriana,"she introduced herself,"Eris' kid." Her eyebrows knitted together,"Baubo - she had something to do with Demeter right?" She waved her hands,"Not to be rude, but she's just not familiar to me."

"Oh don't be so harsh. That wasn't charm it was southern hospitality." Anthony said with a slight laugh. "I could be a lot more charming if I actually tried but you wouldn't like that."

"Well aren't you the cruel one?" Anthony said to Violate with a quick look at her face. "Don't know what I ever did to you but obviously it wasn't bad enough to deserve this treatment because you look and act fine."

"Well, you should have seen him that craaaazy a** staff he has. All the fiiiire and sh*t... Not as awesome as me though." She stuck her tongue out at Max, playful.

"The Fire was a stupid Idea!" Max said to Helena "My left hand is still recovering from the burns!" He showed The palms of his left hand showing the skin to be healing from a burn. "Anyways The only thing you've done is end a Hydra that I had to distract, and try to kill Me!"

Anthony have her a interested look. "Well go on keep explaining you've got me curious." He said with a smile and a slight texan accent which caused him to turn a little red and cough since his accent embarrassed him.

"GODSDAMMIT STOP IGNORING" Gade shouted from the IM as her arms flailed wildly for a bit. She took a deep breath to calm herself down, which only worked marginally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back