• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Ryan put his hand out, "It's okay just keep practicing. I guess we can train you with speed first then. Hm...try going after Cupid? Running might possibly let your legs loose a bit so that you can get the blood flowing". Cupid heard his name then looked up, "Someone said my name..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Yeah cue ball his face may have changed but that voice still stays the same." He responded before summoning a wolf. He sat petting it on the head since the body had Roman battle armor. The armor was engraved on the side. Donum from Rosalinda. "Take care of yourself."

The wind blew and a paper flipped, "Summit Camp! Summit Camp? You know Summit Camp Max?"

Cupid asked.

"One sec." Max said as he opened one if his cargo pant pockets. "Where's my d*** flight map. Ah!" He pulled out a metallic tube and opened it like a scroll. He touched the earth and spun it until he found what he was looking for. "Summit Camp Greenland... 72.5796° N, 38.4592° W. Is that what you have?" He asked Cupid.

"Yeah why not? Cupid's fast" Ryan said. Cupid saw a wolf and jumped up, "Why did you summon a wolf?"

Cupid looked at Violet and his eyes widened, "Ah! What the?" He started running the opposite direction, "I'm having mixed feelings right now!" Ryan laughed a little.

Max got up and walked over to Ryan tapping his shoulder to let him know he was there."Why is that all my dads gifts only come in handy now." He mumbled to himself. He then nudged Ryan " You think I should trip Cupid?"

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "Your choice, but be careful. By the way can you help me train Violet by blowing wind against her as she runs? Maybe focus on the legs so she can gain strength there?"

Cupid yelled, "I mean MIXED FEELINGS because...wolf! Ah! HQ found! Yay! You chasing me! Sh*t!"

Ryan said, "Come on Violet you can do it! Just pace yourself". Cupid turned around, "How about if I chase her with one of my bows loaded with an arrow?" Ryan replied, "Well-"

Cupid quickly ran behind Violet and loaded an arrow, "Run child of Athena! HAHA!" Ryan yelled, "Cupid!"

With a wave of his Hand Max quickly blew Cupids Bow upward and held it there. "How about we refrain from love arrows right now."

The bow disappeared from above and reappeared in Cupid's arms, "Can't take this away from me".

Max slowly moved the air under Cupids feet until he was at the edge of the roof. "Ok but can you just look behind you?"

"Go on Cupid, try and shoot me. Give it your best shot. I won't even need to run" Violet said. She couldn't wait to show off what she could do with her powers.

Cupid furrowed his brows, "BRING ME BACK OR I SWEAR I WILL SHOOT ONE OF YOU!" Ace looked at Cupid, "Bring him back here. Just like me, we won't actually injure you guys...unless you're Ryan. And Cupid's arrows don't even hurt".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back