• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood Redefined

"Oh that's cool" Ryan thought for a moment, "So you're new to this whole thing? Punch me. I don't care if I'm blind and have no powers at the moment". Cupid found double digits and a W next to it, "Ace look for N E and S!"

Ryan made a clicking noise with his tongue and heard the soundwave reflect back. He quickly grabbed her arm and turned it over, "Hm needs some more speed and strength. Give me two more punches please".

Ashlynn shook her head picking herself up. "The fights never over in real life, and we still haven't officially called off our prank war." She replied standing up shakily her clothes were drenched in water and her hair was sopping wet. "Aw man." She whined wringing out her hair. "Eh, sorry about the..." She looked at the wound on his leg. "All's fair in battle except for brutally maiming ect."

Anthony got up and walked to the room now having a full fifty dollars worth of brazilian money. He got to the roof and say next to the elevator doors. He just watched then stood up and grabbed his bow and quiver from the guitar case. "May I practice with somebody or am I as cursed as the kids at camp deem me?" He said his black suit turning into white spartan armor.

Ashlynn scowled slightly at the sound of a voice she knew all too well from camp. She didn't like him and she never had. That SPQR tattoo was a good enough reason for her to want to stay away. And the fact that he was very involved with the gods was another reason she avoided him.

That guy. The Shade did a quick, barely visible loop around the brunet. They fixed his face.

"Yeah. Yeah, they did." Joakim shuffled his cards, pocketing them and lowering his gaze.

He waved it off, " It's nothing, but would you mind wringing out that water in this general area?" He pointed his finger down and in circles around his cut.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Ash shrugged in response standing over Jason and wringing out the water from her hair into his cut. "So why do Poesidon kids have such bad reps with Mr. D Seaweed Brain?" She asked curiously sitting down next to him and watching as Ryan trained one of the newbies.

"You know what forget I said anything I probably should have stayed in the lab." He said putting his hands up as he grabbed his gear and stepped back into the elevator. "Nice to know only my mother and the other gods are the only ones who care for and or trust me." He said before hitting the button for the floor their room was on."

Ace gave Cupid the papers and went to the elevator, "Hello Anthony how have you been?" Cupid furrowed his brows and continued searching for three specific letters.

Ashlynn sigh tiredly putting her face into her knees. "Ugh, I feel like a bad person now." Ash didn't like Romans like most Greek demigods -but she had her reasons-, and it was obvious Anthony had some connection with Romans, so she didn't like him.

He sighed in relief as the water flowed over and into the wound closing it completely. "I think it's because of one of the myths, I guess my step brother from way back in the day broke the heart of Dionysis' now wife. I guess one idiots mistake is enough to make us all bad apples." He looked at Ash with sadness I'm his eyes.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Joakim stood silently at the edge of roof, glancing dispassionately at his brother and then at the kid…Ryan? That was his name.

"Hated and despised for breathing air in San Francisco as for my mental state I'm still trying to get them to trust me." He said leaning against the back of the elevator. He wished he could just get rid of the mark on his arm and be done with it. "How are you Ace?" Anthony asked since at least this guy was trying to play nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
She also wasn't a bug supporter in the Gods Fanclub, so he just keeps piling on reasons for her to dislike him.

Ash snapped out of her thoughts at Jason's response. "Gods haven't made the best impression with their many affairs and heartbreaks huh?" She mused more to herself than to him. "I get where your coming from, every time I tell someone my mom is Baubo they automatically think I'm going to strip or something all because she revealed her womanly parts while revealing showing something to Demeter to help herself stop mourning over Persephone." She smiled slightly at the story.

What was he going to do? Walk over to Ryan and tell him "Oh, when I was 11 I jacked up your face a bit because I couldn't control my magic." ?

Joakim laughed angrily, silently sending a basic mental picture of how he was feeling to Anthony: angry, confused, sad

"And now somebody is literally playing mind games with my head." Anthony said before making a small knife out of ice through his magic. He scraped off the skin where the mark was but it just fixed itself faster than he could get rid of it. "Funny part is the girl that hates me the most out of our little group is the cutest in my opinion."

Anthony. He persisted. It's…Joakim.

He hesitated with his name, the strain of communicating with words through his mind draining his energy.

"Ok what do you want a cookie your the first person to talk to me besides cupid in years." I sent back getting annoyed at the persisting intrusion. "Why aren't we doing this face to face so you can hit me or something."

Your older brother. From camp. He added. If I'd wanted to hit you, I wouldn't have needed to be face to face.

He concentrated, giving Anthony a hard, invisible punch to the gut, mentally adding a bruise beneath his brother's armor for effect.

"Ouch you are already the worst sibling I could've hoped for." He sent back with a jab to the pressure point in his elbow to go with it. Or at least he tried seeing as his so called brother could do it. "So what do you want half sibling of mine."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Joakim's type of magic is specific to him (the ability to inflict physical or psychological pain at will) and even as a sibling, no one else can use it besides him)

You're draining your magical resources to the point of it being risky. Joakim noted lazily. And you still haven't seemed to have created a mental block against attackers that aim to torture you through your mind.

He skimmed briefly through Anthony's head, searching for any shields or blocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back