Camp Half-Blood [Inactive]

"Dont do that!" An instantly panicked Ani called pushing Ash hand away from wound."Sorry...i...eh... Just to like somebody touching my wounds....Call it an eccentricity. Just give me some of those bandages."

Sent from my RM-941_eu_euro1_262 using Tapatalk

"We, alright." she said. She handed the bandages over. She smiled and began to braid her hair quickly to keep it out of her face. She looked for the sword and couldn't find it. "Hey, where is my sword?"

"I think i saw Gade walking by and taking it."She said smiling back as wrapping her wound with bandages,"Before you go after him, sorry for anything i said during the fight. I got carried away."

"Give her back the sword, gade."Ani added painfully crossing her arms."You do a maybe you still have a reason for somebody to might want to see you naked."

"I suggest you aim a little under his waist. Though even you might not hit anything"She said aside to ash before turning to him."Enjoying this back and forth so far? Is it really worth it?"

In one quick unnoticable motion he removed her hand and slipped her sword into her pocket. "I don't have it! Have you tried even searching yourself for it?"

"Ow, just leave it. Its not worth the trouble."She said calmly placing a hand on Ash's shoulder."Come on, there is better things to do then entertain this jerk. Might be some ambrosia left at the cantine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back