Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

No, Bessie is a Ophiotaurus who is a ancient monster.That the person who slain the monster would have the power to take down the gods. @Sta

(Bessie is the name the Percy gave him in the books but the creature is real in Greek Mythology)

You're welcome Lia, and you too Soul! *munches on apple*

Julius Roberts... heheheh. Is he related to Julia Roberts?

Yes, like Iron said, Bessie's the name of the Ophiotaurus x) I dunno, though, it might be hard to do an RP about that if you haven't read the books, or at least the Titan's Curse. Besides, sacrificing the Ophiotaurus might even give Khione TOO much power .. it hasn't been done before, in neither Greek mythology NOR the books. And I'm afraid we'll undersell the amount of power that that would give her. Like, it's a LOT of power. She'd be able to take over the entire world and Olympus, like, effortlessly. I feel like the characters might defeat her too easily. Also, I don't want Bessie to die! D:

Why are you flailing?! Your arms might fall off.

That's true, but sacrificing the Ophiotaurus might be too much D: do you think there might be any still powerful but less extreme ways??

Well it's supposed to be impossible to kill a god .. but, I mean, they sent Kronos to Tartarus, right? Maybe Khione could be blackmailing someone .... o-o I dunno

Why is everyone so tired today! Mondays, I guess. I hate Mondays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back