Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Yes! Yes it is. Hi there, Australian dude. I went to Outback on Monday, and I ate steak and mashed potatoes and shrimp. SO AUTHENTIC, RIGHT? Wait,, me?? No, you don't know me. Would you like a muffin?

*looks at Lia* Hey you! What are you working on? By the way, I like you the best out of all of Soul's characters. You're so awesome <3 Aren't you from the Hunger Games?

Lia: Well the person my looks are based off of is. And thank you. *smiles a tiny bit*and just a little something for my lonely cabin.

Catherine: *hanging out in a tree, laying on a tree branch, thinking*...

You're welcome! Actually, I like Artaith too. I can't decide.

Ohhh. Darn it, I mixed you guys up. It's hard to read all of those character sheets in only one day!

Hm .. But WHAT exactly are you making for your cabin??? And who's that over there in the tree?????

Oooh, Artaith! I might just have to pick you over Lia. Sorry, Lia :(

Lia: A clockwork bird, so i have a companion. And that's Catherine, Daughter of Hermes.

Catherine: *waves from her spot in a tree*bites into an apple she took earlier*

Artaith: *smiles and laughs*I think she'll survive.

Lia: *shrugs*Meh.

Ooooh, that sounds fun :3 Are any Hephaestus kids helping you? And hi Catherine! Did you get that apple from the tree you're sitting in?

:D Huntresses rule! Lia, I still love you too, though, okay? Okay.

Lia: Not yet, i have yet to go see Ariadne. *working*

Catherine: Sure...*grins*

Artaith: *smiles*I like her.

Lia: That's fine, but just so you know my heart belongs to someone.

Callum: Thanks bruv, but yeah what Inigo said is right 'e's from Oz not me.

Sebastian: *noticing Lia's new tattoo* is that??my feather??? Impulsively checks his wings to make sure despite the fact that he wouldn't have lost a feather for a tattoo.* Sorry kinda afraid of having my wings clipped or my feather ripped out..... I like to fly plus it hurts like hell.

Helena: Again, I don't need approval from anyone. They don't control me.

I do!

Helena: *sighs* I know that.

Yay!

Helena: *sighs and leans back against Jason* These people are so weird.:..

Poppy:*still waiting for an answer*?

Lia:*smiles*no I didn't take another feather, it's just tattooed like one. *has the feather he gave her braided in her hair*

Lia:*grins at him*dork... I would never take feathers from you, unless they fall out or you give them to me.

Catherine:*lounging up in her tree, eating an apple she nicked from the a fruit stand*

Evy: Why is everyone so shocked by that fact . . .

So we are continuing this one and I should get around to posting, yes?

Ohhh okay, Lia. Catherine, can I have an apple too? I enjoy apples freshly picked off of trees. I ate a piece of apple pie today :D Well, more like yesterday, because it's past midnight. I LIKE YOU TOO ARTAITH!

Awww, well, it can be sisterly love, right Lia? :3

Ahhh, I see. Well, British people are cool too! Does the majority of the British population really enjoy tea that immensely?

Hm .. I wouldn't say we are weird, we're only .. Strange? Bizarre? Odd? Yeah, one of those :)

Lia: Yeah, course.

Artaith: *gives a slight wave*confused but plays it off*

Catherine:Maybe..

Also *VERY IMPORTANT!*

We will be moving very soon, i will be making the post for the attack on camp on Thursday Afternoon after I get out from my classes, I will repeat, I will be making the post for the attack on THURSDAY AFTERNOON. Those who are busy and plan to come back to this rp, hopefully, there characters will be captured, those not returning, there characters will be killed. Those who survive, will be split into groups, from there they will be travelling in separate ways being hunted, they will probably iris message between groups to find out where they will group up and try to figure out more about this mysterious group that attacked and destroyed Camp Half Blood.

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira, @Trundle, @BishopOfKings, @jacunliffe

Yay :D *hugs Lia* What do you mean, maybe?! I really want an apple :(

By the way, Artaith is such a unique name. I'd want my name to be Artaith. Like, really! It's so pretty! And I've never even heard of it before!

Hmmmm I want to join this RP but I feel like I'll be like super busy, and I want to see if you'll still do this Greek Ice Age RP that you were talking about :D I hate real life. -.- Sometimes I wish I could just live in a world in which I had unlimited time. For everything. Except I'd never get anything done, because I'm a hardcore procrastinator, and hardcore procrastinators can only get things done when it's a day before they have to get it done. And that day would never exist in a world with unlimited time. Still, it would be nice!

Lia:*blinks and hugs back*

Catherine:*takes a bite of said apple before tossing down another apple*

Artiath:*smiles a bit*Thank you..

I probably will once i'm off school. and i was planning if this died, that i would make a simpler rp, where Khione and her siblings along with many of the other minor gods who rose up with Gaea are planning to take over the entire world and not just olympus/new york, They want to erase and freeze over the entire world.

Greek mammoths named Manny *mind blown*

Lia, you are so huggable. And thanks Catherine! *eats apple* You're welcome, Artaith. Soul, I love your characters.

Heheh Poppy's dad is named Julius Roberts xD

YES and the best part is, we would be able to find Nugget! Without even having to go to Greenland!

I have an idea: maybe Khione gains this much power by killing Bessie? Except I would hate to have that happen :c But it would add a twist

Lia:Uh... thanks?

Poppy:Whut's wrong with my dad's name!?*glares*

Artaith: ^^

Catherine:*shrugs, continues eating her apple*

Soul: Heh~ ^^ Thanks.

Bessie? O.o That Boreas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back