Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

That's actually a really interesting idea, that might work. :D It would be best if she got the power from multiple gods and not just minor gods, too, which would mean that there would be less gods to help fight against her. It's possible to capture a god, like how Artemis was captured in the Titan's Curse (if that even means anything to anyone :P ) so yeah maybe she could do that instead!!

It would also be really interesting to have an RP in which the Ophiotaurus is sacrificed, just because it hasn't even happened at all before. But maybe not this one, I dunno

:( I wish I had spring break this week. I have it in two weeks. I like maple syrup.

School? You finish school?! LIKE THE WHOLE THING? LUCKY!!! I wish school would just disappear off the face of the Earth. I have so much to do >.<

Oh my gosh, so lucky D: Spring just began a couple weeks ago! And to think I still have, like, three months left -.- How long is your summer vacation?

Also, hi person x) Should I call you Amanda? Also, would you like a muffin?

Yus, call me amanda^-^ and is the muffin laced with anything..? :3

RyanJXavier said:
Yep. Hey don't feel invisible! *pats amanda's cheek* You're not invisible see
*laughs* Its a song, silly.

I love the name Amanda <3

Uhh ..

*dips shady hat and opens long black trenchcoat, revealing many rows of various assortments of muffins of all different sizes and colors and designs* You may decide ...

Omg that's like five whole months! FIVE MONTHS! Like, almost half the year! I wish I were you :( I only get, like, two months off D: AND I'm being forced to go to this overnight camp that I really don't want to go to for almost half of my entire precious summer vacation. ;-;

Ryan this isn't Harry Potter

Well too bad, because you have a gorgeous name, and you should love it ^u^. Mine is really simple and basic. Julia. Like, really! Couldn't you have come up with something better, parents?!

BE CAREFUL THOUGH SOME OF THEM HAVE DANGEROUS SIDE EFFECTS

Vanata: Jesus can't save YA, dear~

XxJuliaxX said:
Ryan this isn't Harry Potter
Well too bad, because you have a gorgeous name, and you should love it ^u^. Mine is really simple and basic. Julia. Like, really! Couldn't you have come up with something better, parents?!

BE CAREFUL THOUGH SOME OF THEM HAVE DANGEROUS SIDE EFFECTS
LIKE FUCKING WHAT

RyanJXavier said:
O_O j-just...um I'll just..bye. * hides under cloak of invisibility*
nuUuu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back