Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

:(

But ..

But isn't there a way to revive us all? I mean, I don't like dead people. What is so different from now as opposed to last year when people couldn't stop posting in the OOC?!

^ That's certainly a large factor of it . . . But some people just seem to be having it rough in RL at the moment so they aren't as active as they were back then.

Jason: *hugs Helena*

Kai: Since were the most active how about we just proceed as one group that escaped the onslaught. Walking dead style, the rp will work with different groups that escaped the camp at different places and split up meeting somewhere else down the road, possibly with some godly intervention.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *hugs Helena*
Kai: Since were the most active how about we just proceed as one group that escaped the onslaught. Walking dead style, the rp will work with different groups that escaped the camp at different places and split up meeting somewhere else down the road, possibly with some godly intervention.

[/QUOTE]
^

|

|

That's what I was planning after the explosion and the scientists swarm in, but no one is posting, you are like afk most the time, Bishop is too busy/too tired to rp as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back