Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Hmm very intriguing magic .. Teach me!

*cuddles with all three awesome people/cats, enjoying Kitty's purrs, while simultaneously petting Bishie's sleeping head*

Hey Kitty! Have you ever thought of starting a CHB RP yourself? Or maybe you already did while I was gone? But I mean, you control all the monster attacks anyway! AND you're well-acquainted with the books of course!!

ooooh I see. What happened to this RP though? Why isn't anyone posting? D:!!!

WAIT! HELENA AND JASON ARE - WAIT. WHAT?!

XxJuliaxX said:
ooooh I see. What happened to this RP though? Why isn't anyone posting? D:!!!
WAIT! HELENA AND JASON ARE - WAIT. WHAT?!
Helena: *looks up from snuggling with Jason* wut

Yes... Yes, Julia. Calm down.

OMG BUT

WHAT IF MASON COMES BACK, THEN WHAT?!

AND WHAT ABOUT TANIA? well yeah I don't think that one really worked out anyway

BUUUUUT

BUT WHAT IS THE SHIP NAME? IS IT AS PERFECT AS HELLFIRE? IF IT'S NOT I WILL BE FORCED TO REJECT THIS

although honestly I did use to think Helena and Jason would be a cute couple

hmm. It looks pretty creative, though, I hope it can be revived somehow. :( But CHB RPs that stay in camp too long don't seem to have that a long of a lifespan, I've noticed. And I think the scientist RP was so successful (I mean at first, at least) because it introduced a new idea that wasn't even contemplated in the books, because, what's the fun in just reenacting what most of us have already read, right? We must gather everyone and brainstorm!

What?! Why???? Does he come online and is deliberately ignoring you, or did he disappear from everything altogether? D:

RiverStyx..

Oh my god

That

is

perfect

I'm just getting agitated over happy memories that were thrown out the goddamn window because of techie, nothing to do with ANY of you. *smoke comes from the cat treehouse*

Well, they might have seen it, love. I just posted my response before I saw yours. They were probably responding to your post rather than mine.

Don't fume, Kitty. It's bad for the furniture. Nothing much we can do now. Just come snuggle with the rest of us.

But Techie ... ;-;

Sigh, I shouldn't complain. I left, too, anyway.

But the 20th is only 11 days ago, that's not that long. There could be a chance something happened to him or maybe he's just taking a short break, right? Did he say anything that suggests he quit forever?

NO KITTYYYYY :c He might come back! Maybe something happened to him in real, maybe a lot of stress or something?

No I didn't ignore that post Soul :P I saw it, and it went with Kitty's post above that he didn't talk to her anymore, like he doesn't talk to any of us anymore. It counts as leaving if he still comes online but just doesn't RP with us anymore, right?? But I just didn't know if he was, like, done with the site altogether.

.. *Mumbles and crawls back into Dusk and Julia's arms* as for ThunderStorm, (JasonxTania) yeah, it was all good and fun, until it went downhill, and Tania became a complete and utter bitch, depressed to Tartarus and back, and then Anthony had a thing for Helena too? Like, he was a lovesick puppy that wouldn't take no for an answer, and the minute he realized she wasn't going to return his affection he became suicidal and like every other day we had to respawn his ass because he blew his brains out, or slit his throat, or hung himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back