Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Oh :( Maybe everything will be better in the summer? Hopefully? Sigh. Last year it only got worse for me in the summer though, I mean in terms of me being active enough to post in the RP, because of vacationing and travel and stuff. But it'll be easier to RP on the go when you don't have to sit down and write a huge post spanning over several hours, right?

Omg this RiverStyx ship is too cute c': I'm sorry I ever doubted you.

If you're not getting alerts you can always just check Watched Threads, it shows all the threads that you're watching that have had new posts since you've last read it

Yeah! If you reduce the size of the group then it's less likely that you'll have to wait on inactive people that you don't know will be as committed to it. But it's true, even the people here right now might be having troubles with being active enough to RP often.

Hmph. To think that when I came back I expected to find that you had all created a new RP that was so constantly active I wouldn't even be able to follow it xD

*snuggles the dusk and the kitty*

How about we just put everyone in a group message and see who is still interested that way we can kill or have captured the people that have left the rp and keep goin with those who are living. Do a sort of culling in the scientist attack, those who may want to return will rewrite a final post where they are captured while those who have lost interest will write a final post where their character dies.

Besides that I'm typically a pretty consistent rp member, it's just that stuff has been crazy between...yeah stuff.

That will probably work. It would be a lot easier to message people than to have to tag them all the time xD And even if they do get tagged, it's possible that they miss it. But you can't just miss a message because even if you acknowledge its existence, if you don't read it, it won't go away. In fact a lot of the planning and stuff might be able to go in messages too, so you'll know if people have seen it or not.

*snuggles the dusk and julia*

Helena: *looks at Julia, makes a sour face* I never needed your approval... *kisses Jason's cheek and hugs him possesively* ... Mine

*MAGICALLY snuggles the dusk and the kitty ^u^*

Aw, I was wondering. :(

Of course you needed my approval! All ships must have my approval before they set sail!

HA! That's funny!

Max: *sees Jason and Helena* gag me!... Wait... Why am I here?!?!

Kitsune: Cause Bishie said you should socialize more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair enough! Either Soul or I must approve of a ship before it is permitted to proceed into the depths of the ocean of love. <3

Ooh, new characters! Hmm .. Nature + Death. Very interesting. So cool that Helena gets a brother though :D By the way I like the new Helena! She's really Helena-esque.

Adelina: Hi Helena. Wait, why am I here too? Max, what are YOU doing here?! This isn't our RP! *looks around frantically and runs out*

xD At least Jason didn't stay with Tania. I didn't like Tania. She seemed sadistic. But I still miss Mason :( At least Mason rhymes with Jason. Close enough, right?

WAIT. Evy is - Evy is a lesbian?!

Jason: Well, that's a lot of approval.

Callum: Hello polar bear girly

Ariadne: *Listening to Icon for Hire in Scorpio's cockpit.*

Sebastian: *flaps his wings* I don't know you do I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back