Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Cassia: We should give him a mustache . . .

Dusk: Ohh. I missed that post. Makes a bit more sense now.

Cassia: That's right! Middle of the forest . . . All alone . . . Come to me, Iv- Oof! *Falls on her face from Ariadne's sudden entrance*

Magic?

Well Kitty... The romans are there because they had a capture the flag game, he could be there already.

Poppy: *glances up from her book and snorts in amusement*Smooth... very Smooth Poison.

Soul: *purrs* ^^

Belle: *slams her book down*starts waving her hands as she starts to pull the nightmare away from Ryker, black sand trying to corrupt the gold sand*concentrating as she manages to take away Ryker's nightmare but has to face it herself*....

Cassia: Pffbt *Spits out dirt and plant matter and props chin on palm* I can be your smooth poison . . . You know, that sounded better in my head...

pff...I wouldn't consider that fluffy considering Cassia is basically a green monster.

Belle: *unconscious, currently facing his nightmare, seems to be in pain*

Ahh. She's not that bad. Sure she'd skin you alive and giggle while doing so, but that doesn't . . . Oh.

Besides, seeing the terrible Cassia as this fumbling flirt amuses me greatly.

Soul: xD It's amusing me as well. Alas we will never see it in the actual rp.

Belle: *whimpers a bit, the black sand floating around her glimmers and shows itself to him, unconscious in his nightmare*

If you can call what Cassia was doing as smooth talking, sure.

Dusk: *Stares off into distance, smirking amusedly* Ehh, you never know what sort of shenanigans happen in RPs. Pretty unlikely, but not impossible.

Soul: *blinks and looks at Dusk*...Whatcha staring at?

RyanJXavier said:
Ryker: *looks over at Poppy* Ey Poptart do something! *looks back at Belle*
Poppy: *reading and glances towards him*...I can't. She's a child of Hypnos, plus she was saving you from having to face that nightmare you were going to have...

Belle: *unconscious, shaking, in his nightmare*

Soul: Poptart is still the best nickname so far.

Dusk: Possibilities! They are endless! Don't you see them?

Cassia: Yeah. Tough up and help her out, ya sissy. *Knocks Ryker out and scoots him over to Belle* Dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back