Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Soul:*gets crushed*waah! O.o T.T *goes through ground*

Nighty night~

Poppy: *blinks her blind green eyes*Poison? You okay? You aren't saying anything, which is a first...

I wanna make another character... Fuck..

I was told by someone in a different rp (@Nico) that we were supposed to copy our characters into this rp instead... can you let me know what is missing so I can just add that rather than redo the whole thing?

Well the Cs is on the first page of te sign up, so you can look to see what is missing and what you need to take off. Like the picture has to be a real person, no need for scent, likes or dislikes either.

Do I need to include a picture or could I choose to simply describe him? I tend to not like using real pictures because that implies he looks identical to a person who already exists which is theoretically impossible.

Yes you can describe him, plenty of detail please but the pictures are more for a visual idea of what people picture their character to look like.

You don't correct the queen, Bishop! But yeah, my phone doesn't really like typing quiet and I forgot to manually fix it.

Usually it's still pretty lively. I came back to twelve pages the other day.

Don't share my true face!!!!

And I'm just uber congested right now. Kai... I can remember what's wrong with kai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back