Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

*sighs* Whatever... I guess I can't complain.... Also, Helena is in her cabin, where else would Helena be? She doesn't leave her cabin, you silly little mongoose

Kai: SORRY!!! I dint know what he looks like again the though never crossed my mind.

Ariadne: Oh...ok *Smiles*

Jason: Aww well she's gotta eat sometimes.

Again didn't know til after the fact. The post will either be up in a while or tomorrow morning... Sorry gots homework and summer job applications.

Jason: I got you.

The Neverending Story. I mean, did you see Atrieu's hair? No hair should be that perfect while your horse is fucking dying in a sinking pit of death! It's just not right!

Cassia: Wouldn't that be our ship name . . . If we, you know, got along, or were interested in the same things anyways.

Poppy: *raises a brow*I think it would probably be better if you stopped talking.

Soul: It totally would.

RyanJXavier said:
Hey I just finished a performance AND practice so sorry for not getting on till now. I'm gonna get posting in a few
okie dokie.

Cassia: *Chuckles smugly* Whatever you say, Ivy.

Dusk: *Nod nod* Even I have to agree it's a pretty good ship name.

*reads through all of your posts* Fluff...

Ryker: Why are you guys talking about ships? Ships? I want a ship. *makes a ship and sails* *leans against the side* I don't see what's so special about this. *jumps off and swims* *mumbles*Who needs ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back