• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Sunkissed said:
@Kawaii
btw hae ya does have a fear of physical touching but it isnt that extreme, its only meant by hugging or excessive touching. not like holding hands/nudging and stuff
Oh okay

Thank you for informing me (^_−)−☆

ur welcome

kt8dypx.png

i'll reply this afternoon~~ my mom's making me clean the fridge and it's naaasstyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH Cheer Up is good song for dancing but with both genders in Real King, I would recommend Fire By BTS, or one of my personal favorite songs, Queen by History. You don't have to listen to me, but I would recommend songs like that because of the demographics and the reputation of the group

@Despondency

@Kawaii

oh yah, of course. cheer up was the first song on mind to play
xD ofc the males won't be dancing to music like that lmao

thanks for the suggestions tho ^.^

Despondency said:
THEN AGAIN
this is 100% true
The gender doesn't really matter, you have to look at the demographics and theme of the group in relation to the song. For example, if you were an Buddhist, you wouldn't be listening to Christian music. For the most part, demographics and inferring are the most important when guessing social aura of a certain group or area.

Kawaii said:
The gender doesn't really matter, you have to look at the demographics and theme of the group in relation to the song. For example, if you were an atheist, you wouldn't be listening to Christian music. For the most part, demographics and inferring are the most important when guessing social aura of a certain group or area.
i think it'd be cool for the real kings to dance to upbeat pop songs haha. just because they're the "bad girls and boys" of the school doesn't mean they only want to dance hip hop or super hard-hitting dances. me and my super punk dance friends have performed dumb dumb a lot and it didn't damage our rep.

basically, being "bad" doesn't mean you can only enjoy doing traditionally "bad" things

i've edited this post like 16 times to get the point across

Kawaii said:
The gender doesn't really matter, you have to look at the demographics and theme of the group in relation to the song. For example, if you were an Buddhist, you wouldn't be listening to Christian music. For the most part, demographics and inferring are the most important when guessing social aura of a certain group or area.
i think ppl can do whatever they want

im english and i listen to korean music

growl said:
i think it'd be cute for the real kings to dance to really cute pop songs haha. just because they're the "bad girls and boys" of the school doesn't mean they only want to dance hip hop or super hard-hitting dances. lol me and my punk dance friends performed dumb dumb once and it didn't damage our rep.
For the most part it's just my opinion, so I don't want to cause drama because of it. You don't really have to listen to me.

For me, it's just my views and my opinion

Maybe a song that's a bit more challenging would be better for the group?

lets not argue guys

we'll do a mixture of music so that it's fair on everyone

if necessary, we can all choose one song each, ok?

yeah i was about to say

usually for dance competitions you don't just perform one song so they can do a clip of cheer up as like the intro or whatever and then a song byeol ho likes more as the main dance

growl said:
yeah i was about to say
usually for dance competitions you don't just perform one song so they can do a clip of cheer up as like the intro or whatever and then a song byeol ho likes more as the main dance
On a different subject

They could probably do a vogue

That'd be so cool

Or they could try to break dance

Kinda late on this but... I actually love the Fire by BTS dance (obviously) but I agree all of us should choose a song just to keep it fair. Plus, it doesn't hurt for Real Kings to be diverse. All of our characters are different of course and not all of them really fit the "bad boys & girls" persona anyway... Not trying to start more drama (not that there was any), just adding my two cents... But anywayyy.

Ima post tonight after my family drags me wherever they decide. x.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back