• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Despondency said:
i'll wait also.
just gonna tag those that haven't posted for a reminder ^.^

@tinkerbell @Chibii
@JustJazzy
Sorry Noona! Spent last night and this morning dealing with my dental phobia. Just got out of my appointment, heading to the city but when I'm back I'll post for Chill. Apologies everyone, I'm a tired frady cat. :c

Finally, School is over and I don't have to do work and I can sleep whenever I want!

I'm so happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sry Noona, yeo has to take a nap and then she'll write her post. Please guys don't wait on me I've been up forever just gooo and Chill will jump in.

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Do we know who our dormmates are yet? I'm kinda anxious to know. >.<

[/QUOTE]
you get to choose your dormmates ^.^

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Oh wow. Epic fail... Do you know who's taken?

[/QUOTE]
rn i think it's just kyumin, jin tae, and min hwan in a dorm, byeol ho and areum in a dorm, and mi rae and hae ya in a dorm

there's 4 ppl in every dorm and maps of the dorms in the settings/locations tab

Thanks, love. Jae Min & Chil-Hyeon would probably make for interesting dormmates, don't you think, @tinkerbell?

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Thanks, love. Jae Min & Chil-Hyeon would probably make for interesting dormmates, don't you think, @tinkerbell?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. They would! Go for it. I will post this afternoon guys. So exhausted.

@Kawaii

btw hae ya does have a fear of physical touching but it isnt that extreme, its only meant by hugging or excessive touching. not like holding hands/nudging and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back