• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Koala said:
Hello all you wonderful people!
And thank you for the like @growl <3
seong-jin is a cutie patoot, ofc i'm gonna like xD

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]I just woke up... Dafuk is wrong with me?

[/QUOTE]
it's 11:47 here, idk what time it is for you cx

Last edited by a moderator:
12:30 soooo yeah... xD & btw, your CS looks amazing. I wish I could code like that. >.<

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]
12:30 soooo yeah... xD & btw, your CS looks amazing. I wish I could code like that. >.<

[/QUOTE]
12:30pm?

It's 7:52pm for me. :3

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]

[/QUOTE]
thank you! i really like coding and making things pretty so i get a lot of practice >.<

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Yeah, 12PM. Where are you, if you don't mind me asking?

[/QUOTE]
Currently in Qatar. :3

But I live in the UK, so there it is 6pm, here (Qatar) it is 8pm.

Are you in the US?

growl said:
thank you! i really like coding and making things pretty so i get a lot of practice >.<
Well, you definiely accomplished the pretty part. And your character is pretty awesome too. And I mean... Suga... <3

Koala said:
Currently in Qatar. :3
But I live in the UK, so there it is 6pm, here (Qatar) it is 8pm.

Are you in the US?

Ahhh, the UK. I wish I was there right now... >.> And yeah, I'm in the USA.

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]
Ahhh, the UK. I wish I was there right now... >.> And yeah, I'm in the USA.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, the UK isn't all that good you know. :3

Why do you wish you were in the UK?

I just read a book set in 1800s London & now I really wanna visit all the historical sites. lol

Thanks guys. :3 I just wanna know how to do tabs & backgrounds & how to put gifs on the side of the tabs.

Well for backgrounds you just use the BG tag;

Code:
[bG=#FFFFFF] change FFFFFF to whatever hex colour you want [/bG]
[/CODE]

Tabs is also relatively simple to do;

Code:
[Tabs]
[Tab=Title of tab here] content of tab [/Tab]

[Tab=Title of tab here 2] content of tab [/Tab]

[/Tabs]

To put a background in each tab you place the BG tags (see above) around the 'content of tab' section. There are also Accordions - like tabs but more customisable, which I can tell you about if you want/meant that?

Examples:

blah

• content of tab

Accordions are this;

title
this is what most people use

@Miss Alice

to position images to the left/right of text, you can use
imagefloat. personally, i like using rows and columns for side by side pictures and text (a small column for the picture{s} and a bigger column for the text usually). if there are multiple pictures, it automatically resizes them so that they're the same width and makes it all look neater in my opinion. but you can use either of these codes :D

@growl

Do you know how to put a border around an image? I've done it before but I'm so clueless right now, every time I try the border goes around the width of the post (height of the image but width of the post instead of height and width of image). If that makes sense. :3

Koala said:
@growl
Do you know how to put a border around an image? I've done it before but I'm so clueless right now, every time I try the border goes around the width of the post (height of the image but width of the post instead of height and width of image). If that makes sense. :3
large.jpg
JIN IS SO BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO MARRY HIM <33333

Code:
[row][column=span3][border=solid 10px #ffbbdd][img=http://data.whicdn.com/images/241420678/large.jpg][/border][/column][column=span5][size=7]JIN IS SO [b]BEAUTIFUL[/b] I WANT TO [i]MARRY HIM[/i] <33333[/size][/column][/row]

well, there's my coding for that. maybe check your placement of the ending tag? oftentimes placement of the tags can mess up coding. for example,

Code:
[size=3]
[center][b]WORDS WORDS WORDS[/size][/center]

[/b]

instead of

Code:
[size=3]
[center][b]WORDS WORDS WORDS[/b][/center]

[/size]

could mess things up

Users who are viewing this thread