• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Omg, I'm gonna do it. Ima make a CS for the "cute but aggressive" role. Did I just doom myself? x.x Idc it's the only female role I can do & I really wanna date Rapmon.

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Omg, I'm gonna do it. Ima make a CS for the "cute but aggressive" role. Did I just doom myself? x.x Idc it's the only female role I can do & I really wanna date Rapmon.

[/QUOTE]
Lol *wants rapmon but can't have him*

He is straight and my character is a guy. I would create a girl but its too close to the deadline, I have no original ideas at the moment, and I don't want Despondency to push back the deadline. I'm really anxious at the moment.

djinnamon said:
He is straight and my character is a guy. I would create a girl but its too close to the deadline, I have no original ideas at the moment, and I don't want Despondency to push back the deadline. I'm really anxious at the moment.
honey. make him gay for you.

no regrets

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]Ahhh, then nvm. I thought you had made a girl character... Guess I'm blind. >.<

[/QUOTE]
*pouts* I was pushed to the side so fast.

*lights a candle*

Please let my character be accepted

My character aka Choi Byeol Ho is going for the cute/aggressive role. I was actually gonna make a male until I realized it was a trap for a writers block.

But right now I'm praying to get that role

Miss Alice] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px]I knowww. I have anxiety. [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=12px] [/FONT][/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12418-yunn/ said:
@Yunn[/URL] shall we call you Ceasar Flickerman?
It so nerve wracking cause you put so much effort into a character only to not get accepted.

And you get all hyped up about your character & the RP only to not be able to participant.

[QUOTE="Miss Alice]And you get all hyped up about your character & the RP only to not be able to participant.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back