• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

growl said:
when you got spanish and law exams tomorrow but you're working on your cs instead bc the deadline is in less than two days and here you are surrounded by six cups of starbucks with DEAN playing on full blast
also i'm going to texas this weekend so y'know GR8 TIMING

idek where i'm going with kyumi's history but it's happening

i hope y'all don't mind my text talk it's how i express myself casually pls love me
where in texas~ :x

Cause here I am.

Koala said:
LOL. @growl.
I'm in love with your character btw. <3

Plus, Suga.
thank you :) )) oh god i hope it doesn't look like shit on the desktop i've coded this whole thing on my chromebook which just makes it look completely different oh no

and yes. suga. *thirst intensifies*

Yunn said:
where in texas~ :x
Cause here I am.
uhhh i forgot haha but i think... dallas...??? *literally forgot where she's going to be for three days*

Last edited by a moderator:
growl said:
thank you :) )) oh god i hope it doesn't look like shit on the desktop i've coded this whole thing on my chromebook which just makes it look completely different oh no
and yes. suga. *thirst intensifies*

uhhh i forgot haha but i think... dallas...??? *literally forgot where she's going to be for three days*
welp ok xD . Have fun~

Okay I waited till the last minute but I will have my CS done today

im not even going to apologize you will all realize i am a last minute person

s2g Disney has been waiting on me for a year i think

REMINDER.

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY.

CHARACTERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND REVEALED ON THE 26TH.

IF YOU NEED ANYMORE TIME, PM ME SEPARATELY.

THANK YOU.

@Kawaii Any way you could tell me that name we decided on for my guy? I saved it in the sheet but when i went back it was mango again, so. at your convenience of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
tinkerbell said:
@Kawaii Any way you could tell me that name we decided on for my guy? I saved it in the sheet but when i went back it was mango again, so. at your convenience of course.
It was Sung Woong...I think

Yes it was! Thank you.

Omg I got everything finished. Just need appearance traits and to add his name... Which i shall do later. His bg is a little vague re the school, I'm sorry, I'm rereading the school's origins and what not again.

So, for when you all read about him (if you plan to) relationships? Anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back