• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Omg , thighs look fab today. All that dancing is paying off. (Wants to be a Kpop so he is training his ass off.)

djinnamon said:
Omg , thighs look fab today. All that dancing is paying off. (Wants to be a Kpop so he is training his ass off.)
Lol I can't dance to save my life however I'm a okay good singer. I sometimes sing solo at out church choir.

JessieCarrie said:
Lol I can't dance to save my life however I'm a okay good singer. I sometimes sing solo at out church choir.
I can't sing actually so we are completely opposites in that aspect.

JessieCarrie said:
I can't dance either, However I'm a decent singer. My voice is better for ballads tho :P

@dijinnamon

I love your male FC (⌒▽⌒)

Jeonghan is my bias wrecker

IDK why in my mind I ship him with my character lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Kawaii said:
@dijinnamon
I love your male FC (⌒▽⌒)

Jeonghan is my bias wrecker

IDK why in my mind I ship him with my character lol
Let me look at your character and see if he and Bora would get along and possibly start liking each other if we get accepted.

There are very few people in this thread who my character won't fight with. So far its only Gayoung and Jeongsin I can say who for sure he won't practically like in the beginning.

Dedicating tomorrow to my cs nooooora, had to code today and make meaning of the $50 payments...

when you got spanish and law exams tomorrow but you're working on your cs instead bc the deadline is in less than two days and here you are surrounded by six cups of starbucks with DEAN playing on full blast

also i'm going to texas this weekend so y'know GR8 TIMING

idek where i'm going with kyumi's history but it's happening

i hope y'all don't mind my text talk it's how i express myself casually pls love me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back