C.C. - Out of Character Chat

oh god...its a race against time, lets hope pequod can pick everyone up in time......wait wheres that amber fox hovercraft?

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]oh god...its a race against time, lets hope pequod can pick everyone up in time......wait wheres that amber fox hovercraft?

[/QUOTE]
Coming in the next post.

Musical Dragon]Sorry I've been stuck with iffy signal. Hope my post made sense since I mostly skimmed the posts. May not be able to write tomorrow. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL]
It's fine.

hey guys, im not gonna be able to post today. i just OC sprayed today for training and i can barely even look at the screen.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]hey guys, im not gonna be able to post today. i just OC sprayed today for training and i can barely even look at the screen.

[/QUOTE]
That's cool. You're actually trained to resist those?

randomizedrp said:
Should I join the optional quest? Or should I just wait?
It's up to you. I won't be GMing for a while, so all the action will be in that optional quest for the next three days.

Zer0 said:
It's up to you. I won't be GMing for a while, so all the action will be in that optional quest for the next three days.
Hmmm..... Perhaps the reward is a nice piece of sandwich? Oh, how should I start?

Musical Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL] @CoconutLeaves
Will the main story line continuation take place after the optional side mission?
No, I will continue it even if the side mission hasn't finished yet. You can make a second character if you like.

Sorry, just woke up. Will answer questions.

@randomizedrp The mission will start with a briefing in the IC Chat. You can have your character declare that you will join and tag me. After that, head over to the second IC chat and I will make the second intro post bringing you to the area.

@Musical Dragon this can be done with your main character (Honestly, it would also be better since in my opinion, your character gets to level up in a manner of speaking).

The purpose of the optional mission, to me, is to give a better idea of how varied the world has been since humanity has departed. The flora and fauna you face and how similar yet different they are. So the mission is fairly short. I will try to get you guys back in time for the main rp since Zer0 has something good planned in the long run.

As for rewards, it depends on the character. Sabrossa is focused on utilizing the natural resources in the planet, so your reward will be based on what is most suitable for you.

Quick note: I'm on the GMT +8 time zone (Hong Kong, Manila Time), so I'm online 6AM-11PM. So I'll try to post in the morning and early afternoon as much as possible to make this quick.

Edit: Just read the IC Chat. Wow, it's finished already? I'll go ahead and make the announcement then.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh that mission sounds fun, I think im join it.

Edit: im still feeling like shit so if any posting is required it might be slow, should be better tomorrow though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back