C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Oh I thought we were just waiting around on the field for Sgt Artemis and some of the Japanese to get done and meet us

thespacekid said:
Oh I thought we were just waiting around on the field for Sgt Artemis and some of the Japanese to get done and meet us
No, you guys were doing flight runs then landed for a thirty minute break.

Woohoo, so when we complete the mission, do we get to pick our own mech or do we close from a selection? Also I will do posting later, at work and won't be done for at least another 3 hours

CkSmalling said:
wait we were doing mecha training? I thought we were just watching..
@Zer0
No, you guys are part of the 7th exploration division of the Crimson Canines. I was reffering to you guys. Feel free to do your own training moves with the training mechas.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]Woohoo, so when we complete the mission, do we get to pick our own mech or do we close from a selection? Also I will do posting later, at work and won't be done for at least another 3 hours

[/QUOTE]
Okay, and I'll be making a character sheet for the mechas.

@thespacekid , by the way, you can extend the blade chain distance to 25 ft.

Also, let's make the scene where you give the flashdrive to your cult. Would you like to leave it to me, or do you want to add stuff to it?

Zer0 said:
@thespacekid , by the way, you can extend the blade chain distance to 25 ft.
Also, let's make the scene where you give the flashdrive to your cult. Would you like to leave it to me, or do you want to add stuff to it?
If you could do it this time, give me some lore to work with, maybe I could add on next time, since it's your world after all.

@DJGomez , x10 tungsten bolt, x10 thermal blade. Just a reminder, you cannot use these parts of your chimaera without activating the properties. And once you run out of bolt and blade, the weapon becomes useless as if it didn't exist. For Thunderlord, my understanding is it has piercing rounds? If I'm correct, x15 piercing. The numbers are bullet counts, by the way, not magazines. Place only one from the two in your CS, and place the other in the Items tab.

For the Hazard suit, the ability to survive hostile environments doesn't include acid, fire, nor toxins from creatures, or anything that can destroy mecha metal. Stuff like toxic gas vents, acidic lake from a volcano, walking into a hot volcano-not lava, or surviving blizzards is okay. For the armor property, it's not stab resistant unless it's an ordinary one handed blade with no armor piercing/corroding properties.

x8 bombs, and what is the radius of the two effects? Also, the bomb will affect your allies and yourself too. It's not as effective on mechas.

For passive features, since your new, pick only 3.

For MOLLE, what does the radar module do? For the repair foam, x10 uses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back