C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Kinesis, it's special property is a more powerful bludgeoning attack? Would you like it to have a knockback effect, or a stun effect, or just damage? This bludgeon attack won't pierce armor, though.

For the suit, it has armor, quick reflexes, agility, speed, and the property to survive hostile environments. Pick only two. Gargantuan, Colossal, and titanic monsters will automatically kill any player not inside a mecha no matter what they have, mechas too will automatically kill players not inside another mecha.

For the shield, the instant-death from the mentioned creature classes still applies. Increase the use to x10. This ability will be similar to Vikram's-one of the player's- suit ability. You can add one more property to this shield.

For your MOLLE, you have an advanced repair-kit, but no passive feature that grants you the skill to use it. The most you can use without a skill is a Ceramic Foam Repair Canister like the one Joshua has.

@shadowz1995

So I first thou Sgt. Umaire was dead. Whatever. We are almost DONE with the rescue! Weee! And also I'm too lazy to pick a reward. Wait what

Aaaaaanyway, I think I should advance on the main quest. Can't wait to ride big machines with big guns. Or are there any guns?

You are done with the rescue xD Well if you don't want to get the reward it really is up to you.

Unfortunately none of them could be eaten. The mushrooms could, but they taste like fermented beef.

Because it is so. Well, you sure you don't want one of the rewards? If not it is fine. Have fun with the main quest! :)

Zer0 said:
Kinesis, it's special property is a more powerful bludgeoning attack? Would you like it to have a knockback effect, or a stun effect, or just damage? This bludgeon attack won't pierce armor, though.
For the suit, it has armor, quick reflexes, agility, speed, and the property to survive hostile environments. Pick only two. Gargantuan, Colossal, and titanic monsters will automatically kill any player not inside a mecha no matter what they have, mechas too will automatically kill players not inside another mecha.

For the shield, the instant-death from the mentioned creature classes still applies. Increase the use to x10. This ability will be similar to Vikram's-one of the player's- suit ability. You can add one more property to this shield.

For your MOLLE, you have an advanced repair-kit, but no passive feature that grants you the skill to use it. The most you can use without a skill is a Ceramic Foam Repair Canister like the one Joshua has.

@shadowz1995
The suit only gives hostile environment and armor. The speed and reflexes is on Lennex himself. Its still within human parameters nothing crazy lol. Add another property and increased uses for the shield. Got it. And understood on the repair kit thing. Not sure what to tell you on the kinetic gauntlets though. Maybe they can apply different effects depending on how its used?

shadowz1995 said:
The suit only gives hostile environment and armor. The speed and reflexes is on Lennex himself. Its still within human parameters nothing crazy lol. Add another property and increased uses for the shield. Got it. And understood on the repair kit thing. Not sure what to tell you on the kinetic gauntlets though. Maybe they can apply different effects depending on how its used?
You can have up to two effects for the gauntlets, just remember that once those two properties run out it will be as if the gauntlets don't exist.

I read the Human Weapon. In my understanding it has strength and defense, pick only one. Unfortunately, an armed soldier or one wearing a suit will always deal more damage and can take more punishment than an ordinary man with no gear.

Zer0 said:
You can have up to two effects for the gauntlets, just remember that once those two properties run out it will be as if the gauntlets don't exist.
I read the Human Weapon. In my understanding it has strength and defense, pick only one. Unfortunately, an armed soldier or one wearing a suit will always deal more damage and can take more punishment than an ordinary man with no gear.
Gotcha

shadowz1995 said:
Aaaaand done @Zer0
x10 shockwave. This will affect allies within range too. Remember that you cannot use the shield without using up one of the x10 charges. Once the shield and shockwave are depleted, it will be as if the power source doesn't exist. For One Man Army, you will still take more damage than someone with a suit.

I read his armor again. Speed or agility must be placed under passive features slots, though yours is full now. The description of the suit and power source still hasn't been updated, they can still block astronomical damage.

By the way Kinesis isn't rechargeable, because that would mean it's infinite. I'll assume Critical Hit is simply a much more powerful bludgeoning attack and not an explosive. Make it x20 charges. Just for clarification, your gauntlets aren't more powerful than the similar effects of chimaeras with charges x15, x10, or lower. Gauntlets have the same number of charges as other one-handed weapons.

@shadowz1995 , power source too, not rechargeable. You can cancel the six minute recharge if you like and make it so that you can use the next charge instantly instead. It will only block one attack per charge, no six seconds.

Zer0 said:
@shadowz1995 , power source too, not rechargeable. You can cancel the six minute recharge if you like and make it so that you can use the next charge instantly instead. It will only block one attack per charge, no six seconds.
Got ittt

Zer0 said:
x10 shockwave. This will affect allies within range too. Remember that you cannot use the shield without using up one of the x10 charges. Once the shield and shockwave are depleted, it will be as if the power source doesn't exist. For One Man Army, you will still take more damage than someone with a suit.
I read his armor again. Speed or agility must be placed under passive features slots, though yours is full now. The description of the suit and power source still hasn't been updated, they can still block astronomical damage.

By the way Kinesis isn't rechargeable, because that would mean it's infinite. I'll assume Critical Hit is simply a much more powerful bludgeoning attack and not an explosive. Make it x20 charges. Just for clarification, your gauntlets aren't more powerful than the similar effects of chimaeras with charges x15, x10, or lower. Gauntlets have the same number of charges as other one-handed weapons.
Speed and agility is included in CQC Master. You need to be fast, agile, and strong to fight with your body on the front lines. If you would like I could just be more specific with that passive?

shadowz1995 said:
Speed and agility is included in CQC Master. You need to be fast, agile, and strong to fight with your body on the front lines. If you would like I could just be more specific with that passive?
Yes, just one specific thing for CQC: Hand-to-hand combat, agility, or speed?

shadowz1995 said:
There changed his passives for you
Martial Arts is okay. But seriously, the superhuman stuff without the suit and being better than an AI is still a nil.

Zer0 said:
Martial Arts is okay. But seriously, the superhuman stuff without the suit and being better than an AI is still a nil.
Its not superhuman. I didnt say it was superhuman. I said abnormal which exists in modern society today. So its not so crazy to say that a trained soldier and master martial artist has heightened reflexes. Its still completely within human capacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
shadowz1995 said:
Its not superhuman. I didnt say it was superhuman. I said abnormal which exists in modern society today. So its not so crazy to say that a trained soldier and master martial artist has heightened reflexes. Its still completely within human capacity.
My bad, I thought it was better than an AI. Sharp Reflexes is accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back