C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Zer0 said:
@DJGomez , x10 tungsten bolt, x10 thermal blade. Just a reminder, you cannot use these parts of your chimaera without activating the properties. And once you run out of bolt and blade, the weapon becomes useless as if it didn't exist. For Thunderlord, my understanding is it has piercing rounds? If I'm correct, x15 piercing. The numbers are bullet counts, by the way, not magazines. Place only one from the two in your CS, and place the other in the Items tab.
For the Hazard suit, the ability to survive hostile environments doesn't include acid, fire, nor toxins from creatures, or anything that can destroy mecha metal. Stuff like toxic gas vents, acidic lake from a volcano, walking into a hot volcano-not lava, or surviving blizzards is okay. For the armor property, it's not stab resistant unless it's an ordinary one handed blade with no armor piercing/corroding properties.

x8 bombs, and what is the radius of the two effects? Also, the bomb will affect your allies and yourself too. It's not as effective on mechas.

For passive features, since your new, pick only 3.

For MOLLE, what does the radar module do? For the repair foam, x10 uses.
Alright, I'm fine with everything you said and will edit my CS accordingly.

As for the hazard suit, I should have worded it better, obviously going into a volcano would kill you or walking into acid. The suit is meant for prolonged exposure and is resistant or adapts to extreme heat, cold, has an air filter which can allow a person to breathe in a volcanic enviroment, and can protect against for instance, acidic rain but would eventually wear down, that's what the ceramic foam canister is for. It's meant to be more resistant and protective in hostile environments then a normal suit

DJGomez said:
Alright, I'm fine with everything you said and will edit my CS accordingly.
As for the hazard suit, I should have worded it better, obviously going into a volcano would kill you or walking into acid. The suit is meant for prolonged exposure and is resistant or adapts to extreme heat, cold, has an air filter which can allow a person to breathe in a volcanic enviroment, and can protect against for instance, acidic rain but would eventually wear down, that's what the ceramic foam canister is for. It's meant to be more resistant and protective in hostile environments then a normal suit
Oh, then suit's good.

@DJGomez , does Battle Hardened Soldier encompass weapon proficiency, tactics, and quick reflexes? Also, all soldiers know first-aid, do you want to upgrade that to doctor level? If yes, then you can exchange the first aid kit to a doctor's bag. Healing can only be done out of battle.

DJGomez said:
@Zer0
Pretty much, I edited the passive features and I'm finally done.
For Battle Hardened Soldier, pick one from the three. If you choose weapons, pick one weapon mastery.

For the Radar, has to have a specific way of detecting such as thermals or vibrations.

DJGomez said:
Which ever one is going on
@Zer0
Sure. By the way, for your bomb you can bring back the pulse attribute that softens armor, since incineration isn't good against armored. Good old explosive type damage is though.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]okay, for the bolts i can understand, thats about one magazine, but the smg? thats a one second burst.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know realistically. But gameplay wise, bullet.

Beowulf said:
Added an explosive since Connor is a support. But forgot to add the skill point. Woops.
The +1 bomb property means your bombs have 3 properties now instead of one.

Orpheus said:
Danke I don't think I can dive right in though.seems like the stories are developing
Yes, you can. It's the perfect time to dive in. There's no main mission going on yet in the main "In Character RPing" tab, I can introduce you as a new addition to the squad. You can also go ahead and help us blow up the giant beetle in the IC RPing tab 2 with the same character since they're occurring in different time-lines.

Well.....Just wondering if it's cool for me to make a CS for this one. Wanna make sure it's still open and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back