C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Yes, it allows me to get a good number so I can start. I still have to make the second IC post though.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]yep, and let me tell you this...that stuff sucks to get hit by. im still recovering.

[/QUOTE]
So it really works as a self-defense for women, huh?

Zer0 said:
So it really works as a self-defense for women, huh?
if anyone were to pull that shit on me, i would be on the ground crying before they even get the chance to use it. never. again.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]if anyone were to pull that shit on me, i would be on the ground crying before they even get the chance to use it. never. again.

[/QUOTE]
Haha!

im actually about to go to bed. its midnight here and ive had a very painful day so sleep is a must right now, Night.

CoconutLeaves said:
@Commissar Darman go ahead and post. @randomizedrp how loud is that drone? Does it give off any noise?
Also currently in class, will post in two hours. So sorry but I have master class every Saturday.
The drone is... Well, never thought of it. Let's say that anyone or anything within the range of about 25 meters can hear it. It's small, so, you know.

@Musical Dragon , I saw you picked Wildlife Dome. When you're ready, let's make your dog.

Unlike Crimson who is an NPC, player pets are like equipment and have only two attributes. Their attributes can be non-combat skills/passive characteristics, equipment such as Crimson's knife or armor, or a combat move as specific as a pc game move. Name in four words only or less. Examples:

1. Take-down || Knocks down up to human sized targets, disabling one limb, and hindering them by constantly pulling, biting, and shaking the limb.

2. Armor || Increased Defense only

3. Stunner || x3 stun.

4. Fulton Extraction Device || x10. Cocoon balloon that encases critically wounded personnel, rises into the sky, then is picked up by an aircraft and delivered to HQ. Requires deployed transport aircraft, clear open skies, and about 15 seconds.

5. Mount || By some enhancement, your dog is big enough to be ridden or carry one person.

6. Identify || Your dog is trained to sniff out or search for a specific item or creature type, such as drugs, weapons, flayers, or people.

*By default, dogs have heightened hearing, smelling, and run faster than soldiers who have no speed enhancement. They are fully trained, fearless, wear default body armor similar to a suit with a helmet, and have their own food. Left by themselves, they can survive in the wild and return back to Mother Base by themselves.

the trees brought the skewered insects to the hole. The hole itself is in front of the team.

By their legs, I was referring to the insects legs bringing themselves to the hole.

CoconutLeaves said:
the trees brought the skewered insects to the hole. The hole itself is in front of the team.
By their legs, I was referring to the insects legs bringing themselves to the hole.
Oh, okay.

Zer0 said:
@Musical Dragon , I saw you picked Wildlife Dome. When you're ready, let's make your dog.
Unlike Crimson who is an NPC, player pets are like equipment and have only two attributes. Their attributes can be non-combat skills/passive characteristics, equipment such as Crimson's knife or armor, or a combat move as specific as a pc game move. Name in four words only or less. Examples:

1. Take-down || Knocks down up to human sized targets, disabling one limb, and hindering them by constantly pulling, biting, and shaking the limb.

2. Armor || Increased Defense only

3. Stunner || x3 stun.

4. Fulton Extraction Device || x10. Cocoon balloon that encases critically wounded personnel, rises into the sky, then is picked up by an aircraft and delivered to HQ. Requires deployed transport aircraft, clear open skies, and about 15 seconds.

5. Mount || By some enhancement, your dog is big enough to be ridden or carry one person.

6. Identify || Your dog is trained to sniff out or search for a specific item or creature type, such as drugs, weapons, flayers, or people.

*By default, dogs have heightened hearing, smelling, and run faster than soldiers who have no speed enhancement. They are fully trained, fearless, wear default body armor similar to a suit with a helmet, and have their own food. Left by themselves, they can survive in the wild and return back to Mother Base by themselves.
Thanks @Zer0 I'll write one up tomorrow.

I'll make a guess. This quest might be the one that unlocks the mech feature. Plus the rescue mission was rather extreme. Stupid scary trees and silent beetles! I'll just get myself a coconut juice!

randomizedrp said:
I'll make a guess. This quest might be the one that unlocks the mech feature. Plus the rescue mission was rather extreme. Stupid scary trees and silent beetles! I'll just get myself a coconut juice!
About the mecha unlocking, you mean the upcoming main quest?

@CoconutLeaves

Don't tell me the snails and bugs will try to kill us! Trees, I don't care. But everything else? Then I'll just ignore the orders and have my character rain sledge upon the trees and say words so terrible that Komodo will have to knock him out.

...... Was it too much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back