C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@

thespacekid said:
@Zer0 Haha, that was a great problem to get out of too. Thanks!( :) )
(thumbs up) Also, remember that you don't need the pods to escape. The add-on propulsion gear on your suit from Amber Fox has an emergency floatation device that will encase you and then float you up to the surface.

randomizedrp said:
So you can basically jump into water and hope for the best if you lose your pod?
Ah, no, it's like something you pull then you get encased in a cocoon that automatically floats you up. Forgot to mention that.

Zer0 said:
Ah, no, it's like something you pull then you get encased in a cocoon that automatically floats you up. Forgot to mention that.
Oh. Still, you should wish for luck..... Maybe not.

randomizedrp said:
Oh. Still, you should wish for luck..... Maybe not.
Hehe, probably. There are Amber Fox aircrafts in the surface that will pick up the players.

@Commissar Darman, what do tungsten bolt magazines do?

The SMG lacks one more attribute, and do you want to upgrade triage to doctor level? All soldiers know basic first-aid. For jump thrusters, how high are we talking?

well tungsten has the highest tensile strength for a pure metal is used by the military for a multitude of things. in this case, it helps rip through armor. its what the US navy is currently using to test out their ship board Railguns. sure ill upgrade the Triage, and for the jump thrusters i'd say 10 to 15 meters at most, nothing too outrageous, its just for quick movement

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]well tungsten has the highest tensile strength for a pure metal is used by the military for a multitude of things. in this case, it helps rip through armor. its what the US navy is currently using to test out their ship board Railguns. sure ill upgrade the Triage, and for the jump thrusters i'd say 10 to 15 meters at most, nothing too outrageous, its just for quick movement

[/QUOTE]
x10 charges for the thrusters, but you can upgrade the distance to 50m., x10 armor piercing bolts for the carbine, you don't need the batteries-ordinary ammo is 'unlimited' game-wise. And for triage, you can only tend wounds out of battle and you need to have at least a doctor's bag in your MOLLE.

ok, so reducing special ammo, adding doc bag. and adding charges and distance for thrusters. im still keeping the recharger since a railgun needs energy to fire. anything else needs changing?

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]ok, so reducing special ammo, adding doc bag. and adding charges and distance for thrusters. im still keeping the recharger since a railgun needs energy to fire. anything else needs changing?

[/QUOTE]
SMG lacks one more attribute. Also, gargantuan, colossal, and titanic class monsters cannot be killed by players no matter what they have, unless the players are piloting a mecha. A shot from the railgun to the eye will make them flinch, but it won't even permanently blind them.

alright, give me a few minutes and I understand.

edit: low yield explosive rounds sound good? would do same damage as normal ammo but can affect multiple targets and possibly damage electrical and mechanical components.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]alright, give me a few minutes and I understand.
edit: low yield explosive rounds sound good?

[/QUOTE]
For the SMG? Yes. x15 shots.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]alright

[/QUOTE]
Character accepted. This current mission is ending, but feel free to assume you've been with us this whole time.

actually i was thinking i could be with the extraction team, you mentioned them ealier.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]actually i was thinking i could be with the extraction team, you mentioned them ealier.

[/QUOTE]
Ahh,okay. There are two, Amber Fox and Crimson Canines. We Crimson canines have a hovercraft piloted by a guy named Pequod. Feel free to control him and the hovercraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back