C.C. - Out of Character Chat

i most likely will. probably tomorrow since i need sleep for work tomorrow. but is there a brief summery as to whats going on? seems like some shit is going on from the last few posts and the pics i saw.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]i most likely will. probably tomorrow since i need sleep for work tomorrow. but is there a brief summery as to whats going on? seems like some shit is going on from the last few posts and the pics i saw.

[/QUOTE]
The players, who are part of the U.S. Crimson Canines are in the sunken base of the Japanese Amber Fox. Amber Fox had their floating base flipped over and destroyed by five titanic sea serpents and dragged to the bottom of the Taura ocean two days ago.

The current mission is to help the Japanese squad look for survivors in one of the segments of the sunken base that currently has one of the titanic sea serpents wrapped around it.

They thought they were alone, but it turns out those little monster things had actually overrun the inside of base. So now the players Evie and Robert are running back to the diving pods to escape together with their Japanese partners, while Connor is swimming in the completely-flooded control deck with Crimson Canines squad leader, Komodo Rhino, and Amber Fox mission leader, Sora, still looking for survivors, and Vikram is in the power core level helping with stabilizing the fusion core reactor which they're going to use later to blow the base up together with the serpent.

ah, well. i guess everything is under control then. no need to panic. just the possibility of impending doom for everyone involved.

thanks for the summery. will start working on my char now.

@randomizedrp, Sledge Rain lacks a secondary attribute, or would you like that to be piercing rounds?

For the armor, sniper rounds, LMG, automatic rifles with ammo designed to pierce armor, and two-handed melee weapons will still pierce it. One character, Vikram, has a suit that deflects x10 attacks. Perhaps you'd like that?

x8 thermite spear, but too brittle with a huge chance to explode on impact for battle. I'll assume this is a 'mine' type bomb.

For the octopede drone, how big is it and can it be used for melee battle?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0 said:
@randomizedrp, Sledge Rain lacks a secondary attribute, or would you like that to be piercing rounds?
For the armor, sniper rounds, LMG, automatic rifles with ammo designed to pierce armor, and two-handed melee weapons will still pierce it. One character, Vikram, has a suit that deflects x10 attacks. Perhaps you'd like that?

x8 thermite spear, but too brittle with a huge chance to explode on impact for battle. I'll assume this is a 'mine' type bomb.

For the octopede drone, how big is it and can it be used for melee battle?
I'll give sledge rain piercing rounds. Yes, I'd have the armor deflect attacks but maybe 2. Also minor bonus to strength with the suit?

Yeah, the spear is a type of a mine, as long as I think.

The drone is about the size of... Well....... It fits in an 11 inch X 11 inch X 11 inch box. No, it can't fight. The main purpose for it is scout.

I'll edit the CS right away!

Last edited by a moderator:
randomizedrp said:
I'll give sledge rain piercing rounds. Yes, I'd have the armor deflect attacks but maybe 2. Also minor bonus to strength with the suit?
Yeah, the spear is a type of a mine, as long as I think.

The drone is about the size of... Well....... It fits in an 11 inch X 11 inch X 11 inch box. No, it can't fight. The main purpose for it is scout.

I'll edit the CS right away!
Octopede is good, strength enhancement is permanent, x10 for the deflect. The x10 is for the number of times you can use that suit attribute, x20 piercing rounds but it's not as powerful as a sniper rifle's piercing rounds and other bigger guns, and for the bomb I will assume that the explosion will engulf you too if you're still holding it?

Zer0 said:
Octopede is good, strength enhancement is permanent, x10 for the deflect. The x10 is for the number of times you can use that suit attribute, x20 piercing rounds but it's not as powerful as a sniper rifle's piercing rounds and other bigger guns, and for the bomb I will assume that the explosion will engulf you too if you're still holding it?
Well, according to the thermite explosions I saw on T- no, forget that. Yeah, it will. Good reason to throw it, though the main purpose is to stab it.

Also, the piercing round part. Does it mean 20 rounds?

randomizedrp said:
Well, according to the thermite explosions I saw on T- no, forget that. Yeah, it will. Good reason to throw it, though the main purpose is to stab it.
Also, the piercing round part. Does it mean 20 rounds?
Yes.

randomizedrp said:
This took long enough. Whew! Edited! So how should I make my entrance?
Hmm, help me out here, cuz' the sunken base is being wrecked apart. Have you read any of the IC?

@randomizedrp , we can assume that you've been with the group, pick where you want to be:

Evie and Robert in the Power Core level where they left the diving pods (The Japanese Amber Fox soldiers, Hikaru, Sai, and Sandai are with them and the Crimson Canines dog Crimson) they've just been blasted by water and a flood of small leaping crawling squid-monsters are going to reach them soon. (the pods don't have weapons)

Connor swimming in the water-filled Control deck whose just been told to help capture an armored octopus that had wrapped itself around a control panel (Crimson Canine squad leader Komodo Rhino is with him and Amber Fox Mission Leader Sora)

Izaya is in the power core room where the fusion reactor is located, while Vikram is underneath that level in a machine room about to manually release the reactor cooling valve. If you pick Vikram, you have to wait for his next post, since what's happening right now has something to do with his secret personal mission.

P.S. Gargantuan, colossal, and titanic creatures such as the serpent cannot be killed by everyone's current firepower, but it can instantly kill any of the players. The serpent is currently wrapped around the base, antagonizing it will cause it to move and possibly rip the base.

Zer0 said:
@randomizedrp , we can assume that you've been with the group, pick where you want to be:
Evie and Robert in the Power Core level where they left the diving pods (The Japanese Amber Fox soldiers, Hikaru, Sai, and Sandai are with them and the Crimson Canines dog Crimson) they've just been blasted by water and a flood of small leaping crawling squid-monsters are going to reach them soon. (the pods don't have weapons)

Connor swimming in the water-filled Control deck whose just been told to help capture an armored octopus that had wrapped itself around a control panel (Crimson Canine squad leader Komodo Rhino is with him and Amber Fox Mission Leader Sora)

Izaya is in the power core room where the fusion reactor is located, while Vikram is underneath that level in a machine room about to manually release the reactor cooling valve. If you pick Vikram, you have to wait for his next post, since what's happening right now has something to do with his secret personal mission.

P.S. Gargantuan, colossal, and titanic creatures such as the serpent cannot be killed by everyone's current firepower, but it can instantly kill any of the players. The serpent is currently wrapped around the base, antagonizing it will cause it to move and possibly rip the base.
I'd stay in the power core room, thank you.

@CHIMNY , x10 suppressed shots for the rifle, infiltration suit lacks one more attribute, x8 smoke bombs and they lack one more attribute too, for M.O.L.L.E. you don't need the rope since it's part of the rock climbing equipment, and helmets and suits already have flashlights but yeah you can have an extra one. Med-kit only allows you to do basic first-aid outside of battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back