C.C. - Out of Character Chat

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]so ive finally decided what area i want sarah to be a part of. R&D

[/QUOTE]
Okay, ima' wait for your 3rd suit property.

hey, sorry ive been very inactive this week. we had range week so there was a lot of shooting and maintaining of weapons, tomorrow is the last day of range week so with luck i will get some more free time. well i gtg, need sleep before i head to work.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]hey, sorry ive been very inactive this week. we had range week so there was a lot of shooting and maintaining of weapons, tomorrow is the last day of range week so with luck i will get some more free time. well i gtg, need sleep before i head to work.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, have a good rest.

Have you seen RWBY? If not, then let me try to explain it to you. It's a gun, but it's also a sword, or whatever.

By the way, @CkSmalling, you can have a mecha sniper rifle with no additional power-ups. The default weapons of everyone's training mecha is an ordinary giant gun of their choice, and a giant neosteel dagger.

CkSmalling said:
Sweet!!!! You just spoke my language. I will make adjustments before we leave for the mission. Cheers!!!
@Zer0
In your CS for the mecha sniper rifle? You don't need to. They don't have power ups or anything.

@Zer0 alright cool. I'm not picky about roles either assigned to me or chosen by me. (I prefer people to choose roles for me because otherwise I'll be stuck deciding for like an hour)

So...I could be a hired gun if wanted/needed.

I can help with the role situation with saying what we have. We have at least one medic, several snipers/scouts, I'm aiming for a support/demo-man myself, and that's all that instantly comes to mind. Find something to flesh out the squad so we don't have to much of one thing.

Hmm...interesting. I've always loved tech and buildings things...do you guys need a...crud what are they called? The person who maintains the weapons and everything else?

I could assume that role. Always loved breaking things and then putting them back together better than they were before I broke em!

Inmento Riku] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL] alright cool. I'm not picky about roles either assigned to me or chosen by me. (I prefer people to choose roles for me because otherwise I'll be stuck deciding for like an hour)
So...I could be a hired gun if wanted/needed.
There's no hired gun. Everyone's part of the Crimson Canines. And yeah, we don't have a techie guy except for Connor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back