C.C. - Out of Character Chat

Oh, dang, I forgot it was morning in the RP. I'll just time skip my character to night time.

@Zer0

Sorry I have been feeling under the weather recently and haven't been up to RPing. Hopefully I can get up a post tomorrow, but if I can't, I may have to sit this mission out.

Musical Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL]
Sorry I have been feeling under the weather recently and haven't been up to RPing. Hopefully I can get up a post tomorrow, but if I can't, I may have to sit this mission out.
Tis' fine.

Sarah hasn't been with the group for long and shes already been slimmed twice, im starting to see where she might fit in with the group.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]Sarah hasn't been with the group for long and shes already been slimmed twice, im starting to see where she might fit in with the group.

[/QUOTE]
Slimmed?

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]Slime goop snot, that stuff. Damn PC auto corrects my shit. Need to get rid of that.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. At first I was like, did she lose weight? Or maybe 'slimmed' meant being ignored by the group?

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]No, every time I write slimed it changes it to slimmed, annoying actually.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, slimed is grammatically correct, weird that your computer changes it.

Musical Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28686-zer0/ said:
@Zer0[/URL] Feeling better so I wrote up a post summarizing Evie's role during the action. Hoping to join back in now.
Cool. Welcome back!

DJGomez said:
What am I suppose to do with this thing in my face? :P can I do anything?
Yes, you can get it off you. Thought there'll be a cool scene if you allow it to capture your character.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]sorry for the disappearance, was called into work yesterday.

[/QUOTE]
Tis' fine.

so just to make sure, an Eye of a storm is usually calm and clear. that was what you meant correct?

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]so just to make sure, an Eye of a storm is usually calm and clear. that was what you meant correct?

[/QUOTE]
In the middle, yes, but at the edges of the center, especially when it leaves is the strongest.

so im not gonna be on at all tomorrow, more work, after that it should be every 4 days i wont be on at all.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]so im not gonna be on at all tomorrow, more work, after that it should be every 4 days i wont be on at all.

[/QUOTE]
:( (sigh, nods) I understand. We'll assume your character is always there when there's a mission, so you can jump in any time you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back