C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@CkSmalling , @thespacekid, @Musical Dragon , @Beowulf, @Commissar Darman , @DJGomez, @Orpheus

The GM will time-skip to one month later after all current conversations are through, but players are free to time-skip any time from their character's point of view. There are three things you can all interact with related to the main plot during this month.

1. The two androids who will be locked up in the brig for interrogation-you smooth talking characters can have a go at the two to gain information for, L, the director for the Intelligence Sector.

2. The rescued zomflayer who is kept in the Quarantine Zone and will be restored to at least a human intelligence state after three weeks.

3. The engineers and soldiers who were kidnapped by flayers. They will be staying in the Medical Bay.

Date for the start of the next mission in real time is still uncertain. Do you guys want a breather and wait for a week before starting on the next mission? And would you guys also want to go on an optional mission with your mechas?

CkSmalling said:
Assign me to an optional mission with anyone. I could use a small break from the major ones....
@Zer0
Okay. This week or next week? And, do you want a mecha optional mission?

Honestly i am have missed my Widowmaker sniper rifle and my mecha needs some serious repairs.

This week is okay with me. I am free for the next two weeks before i am swallowed with books again.

CkSmalling said:
Honestly i am have missed my Widowmaker sniper rifle and my mecha needs some serious repairs.
This week is okay with me. I am free for the next two weeks before i am swallowed with books again.
Okay. The character sheet for the mecha is up by the way.

@Beowulf, x3 electronic pulse. Can also be used to escape the grasps of large creatures or bigger. Other than that, mecha accepted. That was really quick.

thespacekid said:
Whoaa, this moves so fast. Is there any way of getting an update on things?
Yes.

After the squad got chewed out by Master Sergeant Axel, Komodo Rhino learned that Sarah and Simon encountered flayers. Fearing for the men in the construction site, he cooked up a plan to get everyone out of the way so that they can purge the construction site of flayers, since it was only their squad who knew about the "body-controlling" effect of the flayers and no one would believe them even if they tried to convince them.

So he, Grizzly, and Robert took out the comms room with the help of Sora from Amber Fox. Someone was having a birthday inside, so they mingled, Sora took out the lights, and the two guys knocked everyone out.

While that was going on, Connor knocked Master Sergeant Axel unconscious.

After that Grizzly Sloth pretended to be an officer and made a storm warning announcement telling everyone to cease activities and assemble in the Habitat module where Amber Fox soldiers knocked everyone out with sleeping grenades. Then they purged the place of flayers piloting real combat grade mechas.

Meanwhile, Simon, Evie, Sarah, and three lady soldiers went to the Avia Spire (ten minutes away from the construction site) to look for a missing person, where they were attacked by a swarm of flayers, some mutated soldiers bonded with the flayers, and then rescued five soldiers kidnapped by the flayers. They also found two androids who told them to leave their planet or else they will all be destroyed by titanic creatures, and the Crimson Canines mother base is next.

When they left the spire, two titanic sky whales emerged from the eye of the storm and headed straight for the construction site. One was blown up from the inside (Artemis, Sai, Hikaru, Izaya, and Caine went inside the whale and set up explosives in the heart and base of the skull) and it crashed into the construction site, while the other retreated into the eye of the storm.

We are now at the aftermath, rescuing those who are still inside the crashed whale and securing the ruins of the construction site. The crashed sky whale is in the middle of the construction site, dead, and had destroyed everything in its fall.

@CkSmalling , I was thinking of an optional mission tomorrow, 4/19/16 where The Boss overheard Grizzly talking about barbequing the whales. They had a conversation which led to Grizzly being allowed to hunt for various creatures to cook up a feast for the 77th exploration division and the highest ranking Crimson Canines officers. What do you think? We can go on another optional mission you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zer0 said:
Yes.
After the squad got chewed out by Master Sergeant Axel, Komodo Rhino learned that Sarah and Simon encountered flayers. Fearing for the men in the construction site, he cooked up a plan to get everyone out of the way so that they can purge the construction site of flayers, since it was only their squad who knew about the "body-controlling" effect of the flayers and no one would believe them even if they tried to convince them.

So he, Grizzly, and Robert took out the comms room with the help of Sora from Amber Fox. Someone was having a birthday inside, so they mingled, Sora took out the lights, and the two guys knocked everyone out.

While that was going on, Connor knocked Master Sergeant Axel unconscious.

After that Grizzly Sloth pretended to be an officer and made a storm warning announcement telling everyone to cease activities and assemble in the Habitat module where Amber Fox soldiers knocked everyone out with sleeping grenades. Then they purged the place of flayers piloting real combat grade mechas.

Meanwhile, Simon, Evie, Sarah, and three lady soldiers went to the Avia Spire (ten minutes away from the construction site) to look for a missing person, where they were attacked by a swarm of flayers, some mutated soldiers bonded with the flayers, and then rescued five soldiers kidnapped by the flayers. They also found two androids who told them to leave their planet or else they will all be destroyed by titanic creatures, and the Crimson Canines mother base is next.

When they left the spire, two titanic sky whales emerged from the eye of the storm and headed straight for the construction site. One was blown up from the inside (Artemis, Sai, Hikaru, Izaya, and Caine went inside the whale and set up explosives in the heart and base of the skull) and it crashed into the construction site, while the other retreated into the eye of the storm.

We are now at the aftermath, rescuing those who are still inside the crashed whale and securing the ruins of the construction site. The crashed sky whale is in the middle of the construction site, dead, and had destroyed everything in its fall.
Okay wow that was great. Any changes to be made other than adding a mecha?

thespacekid said:
Okay wow that was great. Any changes to be made other than adding a mecha?
+1 passive feature for your character and you got promoted to Gunnery Sergeant.

CkSmalling said:
That is a splendid side mission. Set it up!!! Just no mammoth whales..and blue apes...
@Zer0
But the blue apes are a must :D I'll set up the mission later today. Still out of the house.

I'll go finish up the mecha chart soon. And I might be out of the loop for medical issues, so can I give Simon a 3 day coma?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back