C.C. - Out of Character Chat

CkSmalling said:
Wait remind me of the plan again? We are supposed to knock out Sergeant Axel right?
@Zer0
One group is to knock out Sergeant Axel, another is to take control of the comms room to make the announcement to bring everyone inside the common room of the habitat module. After that we knock out everyone in the common room with one of Evie's bombs, which we don't have since Evie is out, but our characters don't know that, except for Simon.

By the way, @Musical Dragon , we can assume that Evie has her dog. Your mecha can have a compartment where he can enter and exit easily complete with an air emergency eject system.

@Fraganti, for your chimaera pick only two properties, either pistol/knife/x20 piercing rounds. For armor, I'm confused. Adaptive meaning like the ability to exist comfortably in hostile environments? If yes, pick only two, either adaptation/speed/defense. For grenades, just make them x8.

For Prowess Physically, perhaps you might want to change it? Anyone can be energized if an emergency occurred.

For your MOLLE: MREs, rope, and hydration pack not needed since you carry those by default.

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, and unfortunately I won't be able to post for the next week or so because I have exams. Just dropping by (':3)

thespacekid said:
Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, and unfortunately I won't be able to post for the next week or so because I have exams. Just dropping by (':3)
Tis' fine. Good luck with your exams!

@Orpheus , I'll wait for the others today, but I'll move the story tomorrow if nothing happens. I'll make the group leave the cave.

Fraganti said:
Aaah! Sorry I haven't posted yet, been a little busy.
Will get down to it really soon.
Fraganti, we're about to have a boss battle with some titanic giant whales inside mechas armed with whatever the players want for a feel good battle, do you want to change your post so that you can join us? You can be one of the soldiers Cpl. Artemis roped in for the Flayer purging in the construction site.

Zer0 said:
Fraganti, we're about to have a boss battle with some titanic giant whales inside mechas armed with whatever the players want for a feel good battle, do you want to change your post so that you can join us? You can be one of the soldiers Cpl. Artemis roped in for the Flayer purging in the construction site.
Right, I'll change the post, but you would be willing to give me like a summary of where they're at? It's sorta hard to read through 16 pages of texts. If

you could, it would be greatly appreciated

Fraganti said:
Right, I'll change the post, but you would be willing to give me like a summary of where they're at? It's sorta hard to read through 16 pages of texts. If
you could, it would be greatly appreciated
Sure, you can find the summary in the Current Events and Log under the Overview tab. Other than that and what I told you about the whales and the flayers, you're good. If it's not enough, feel free to ask me again.

Wait, so, uh, is the base getting run over at the moment, or are things calm or like? Was wondering wat the current situation was

Ah, we're in a construction site some miles away from the Crimson Canines mother base. It's the construction site that's being infested with flayers, but we can assume that the squad is currently taking care of them well inside some 25 ft. mechas (everyone's using a 25ft. combat grade mecha) with the Japanese Amber Fox soldiers.

The weather is also very stormy and right now all isn't calm because they just spotted two titanic flying whales are heading for the construction site.

hey guys im so sorry for not posting. ive seemed to have hit a major rut with writers block and cant seem to be able to get past it.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]hey guys im so sorry for not posting. ive seemed to have hit a major rut with writers block and cant seem to be able to get past it.

[/QUOTE]
Tis' fine. Want suggestions in anything?

Zer0 said:
Tis' fine. Want suggestions in anything?
yea i'll take suggestions. anything to get my mind active again. but there will be no post from me tomorrow though. you can probably guess why....work.

[QUOTE="Commissar Darman]yea i'll take suggestions. anything to get my mind active again. but there will be no post from me tomorrow though. you can probably guess why....work.

[/QUOTE]
(nod) Well, this Boss fight is a feel good one, so BOOM BOOM fireworks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back