C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@Zer0 since your Chara is an important part to the mission 2 tab I will be waiting for your post without skipping you. Of course if everyone is OK with that. Then I'll wrap up the mission in a week or 2 tops

I am so sorry guys.  I have been so over run with school and all, I am just taking a step back from all other activities at the moment.  I dont want to drop out or anything, but I just want to let yall know.

I am so sorry guys.  I have been so over run with school and all, I am just taking a step back from all other activities at the moment.  I dont want to drop out or anything, but I just want to let yall know.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know, killorkiller.

And I'm not sure what we're going to do with my possible command of a base. I'll refrain from posting until we get that straightened out.

Let's talk about that small army Connor now has command of. First off, do they get to be called something else? Or are they still going to be called simply Crimson Canines? Secondly, how to actually implement them. I was thinking of making them a super defensive sort of group, deployable shields, digging emplacements and fortifications, etc. So perhaps I could call them in before hand for the bigger fights, ie actual combat zones instead of black op missions, and have them set up in an advantageous position.

For that army they can be called something else with their own logo. For the implementation, yah that's cool.

I was also thinking of making them similar to Metal Gear V where I give you options that you can choose to make a squad mission easier beforehand, such as: no snipers/ no cameras/ no heavy armor, all because your boys did their own mission to sabotage stuff.

For the war fights, you'll definitely get to use them.

If you like you can give them a goal and a situation they are trying to overcome to give them an identity.

I was thinking of not making a CS for the army since we're close to the end of the Crimson Canines campaign. What do you think?

@Beowulf Also, I was thinking of giving "General Powers" during a squad mission such as calling in different types of air strikes and other major deployments where you can have awesome explosions, dropping knock out gas over an entire outpost, and if you like you can make your own special weapon or something tactical that you can deploy, like a signal jammer, life detector, or a shield for everyone, or a giant mech so we can have some Pacific Rim brawl.

@CkSmalling, no post from me today. Going back to the Philippines. I'll use today to look over the CS changes.

I am okay with both of those. Tungsten Wolves will be ready for the next battle.

Cool. If you wish to write all about your army in your CS and all the general powers you want to have, please tag me when you're done.

apologize for not posting in so long. I will be posting for sure tonight like right now ive just been super busy and i had lots of free time yesterday but i went to bed at 930 And ended up sleeping 11 hours. lol

so i will be posting in a bit. just was so exhausted from work and shit that i had no mental ability to type a good post @Zer0

apologize for not posting in so long. I will be posting for sure tonight like right now ive just been super busy and i had lots of free time yesterday but i went to bed at 930 And ended up sleeping 11 hours. lol

so i will be posting in a bit. just was so exhausted from work and shit that i had no mental ability to type a good post @Zer0

It's fine man.

@Orpheus, @CkSmalling, @Abdel featherfall, @Killorkiller

Aand, I'm back in the Philippines and well rested! Let's get back to RPing.

@Beowulf, for the gear rewards pick only one: either the +1 chimaera effect or the frame thing. If you choose the +1 chimaera property, all your chimaeras now have four properties, though you can just stick with lesser than that if you like.

For the MMG, you don't need to change anything, I'll just group it together in my brain with LMG when it comes to power since it ranks as one of the top powerful weapons. So if you use either the LMG or MMG, it's like you'll have double accuracy.

Last edited by a moderator:
For that army they can be called something else with their own logo. For the implementation, yah that's cool.

I was also thinking of making them similar to Metal Gear V where I give you options that you can choose to make a squad mission easier beforehand, such as: no snipers/ no cameras/ no heavy armor, all because your boys did their own mission to sabotage stuff.

For the war fights, you'll definitely get to use them.

If you like you can give them a goal and a situation they are trying to overcome to give them an identity.

I was thinking of not making a CS for the army since we're close to the end of the Crimson Canines campaign. What do you think?

So what's coming up after the end of the campaign?

So what's coming up after the end of the campaign?

Nothing. It'll be the epilogue of your characters, or if you guys wish to keep going, it's all free roam after that and you can host your own missions and everything in the Crimson Canines World. I won't be GMing anymore.

Nothing. It'll be the epilogue of your characters, or if you guys wish to keep going, it's all free roam after that and you can host your own missions and everything in the Crimson Canines World. I won't be GMing anymore.

You could make another story line or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back