C.C. - Out of Character Chat

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

I will be dropping out of the rp at the end of the week

yea right just kidding

now for real everyone I will be time skipping to the evening 10-13-2016 in the tab 2 so use the evening and next day to get your freeroam set up and finished however youd like

I will breif everyone more on how the flashbacks will work

right now.

each flashback can occur in any unique way you choose. please dont do "i remember growing up." as a bridge to the flashback. all flashbacks please be in a different font easy to read obviously lol. Also however your flashbacks occur just make it unique to give us insight on your charas past obviously. Have fun

@Zer0 @Orpheus @Abdel featherfall @Killorkiller 

What to have Connor remember.... He'd most likely remember the time he wrestled a Prickle Boar or whatever it was called to the ground and yelled at Simon, I think it was Simon, to shoot the damn thing.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

I will be dropping out of the rp at the end of the week

yea right just kidding

now for real everyone I will be time skipping to the evening 10-13-2016 in the tab 2 so use the evening and next day to get your freeroam set up and finished however youd like

I will breif everyone more on how the flashbacks will work

right now.

each flashback can occur in any unique way you choose. please dont do "i remember growing up." as a bridge to the flashback. all flashbacks please be in a different font easy to read obviously lol. Also however your flashbacks occur just make it unique to give us insight on your charas past obviously. Have fun

@Zer0 @Orpheus @Abdel featherfall @Killorkiller 

Sorry I've been scarce my birthday was yesterday so I've been a bit busy lol

@tammynorthland, yeah, you misread something. It wasn't Marcus who cloaked. He's in the ship. The ones who cloaked were two of the four androids outside.  The robots don't show up in the thermals, they don't give off heat because they're not biological, leave important stuff like this to me. For the robot you attacked, it didn't fall apart, your sniper rifle doesn't have explosive ammunition. Just pick a specific part of the robot to destroy and let me control if your shot hits, if it dies, loses a part, and everything. Though for this one the part you choose will just automatically be destroyed, since the android wasn't aware of your presence.

As for Chris, he's going to miss. His character doesn't have NVGs. @Killorkiller

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i am so sorry.  I got in a car wreck friday, the car caught on fire and rolled into a ditch.  I lost everytbing, my phone, my computer, my school stuff.  

I just to day got a new phone, if some could pls get me upto date on what is going on that would help a ton.

Guys i am so sorry.  I got in a car wreck friday, the car caught on fire and rolled into a ditch.  I lost everytbing, my phone, my computer, my school stuff.  

I just to day got a new phone, if some could pls get me upto date on what is going on that would help a ton.

Are you okay?

I was passenger.  Going to fast down a hill, got suckedboff into yhe dirt and then into a ditch. Kept moving in the ditch till we hit a rock that stopped us.  The rock broke the fuel line and started the fire.

I was passenger.  Going to fast down a hill, got suckedboff into yhe dirt and then into a ditch. Kept moving in the ditch till we hit a rock that stopped us.  The rock broke the fuel line and started the fire.

Wow. Did your car explode in the end?

And here is the summary on your part. Tammy took a shot at one assault android, but it was still up and the second one is hunting his character. The rest of us are in our mechs and flying and fighting this android that has four arms and can turn invisible, but he is glowing with fire so you can see him with your thermals. The dragon turtle was struggling with this Kraken that is about to convince him to stop fighting and go with him and Marcus who is in a shielded hovercraft beside another titan: Levitas.

Excidium is currently temporarily blind. Levitas has not attacked and seems to be just watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back