C.C. - Out of Character Chat

I thought Envy defected.

Wait envy? Thought she got her off?

Also @tammynorthland hit me up for the side dish

Oh yeah, forgot her. Thanks for reminding me, guys. @Cksmalling, except Envy. You were mentioned, just not your name.

OK everyone i will be starting mission 2 tonight. @Zer0 @Abdel featherfall @Killorkiller @Orpheus @CkSmalling

this mision will revolve around the characters past. their stories and backgrounds allowing us to learn more about our characters. The action may not be super but the stories will be :)

Yay.

I will have to bow out from your story @tammynorthland i have a crazy schedule from today evening till next week Wednesday and there is no need to post once every few days. Sorry for the inconvenience and accept my deepest apologies.

@Zer0 You mentioned that the main story begins on Friday? If it does, then i will have to skip it also. Guess that makes it 2 in a row. i hope this won't be a recurring event or i will have to back away from the role play, permanently. I hope it will not get to that stage. So please accept my deepest apologies.

I will have to bow out from your story @tammynorthland i have a crazy schedule from today evening till next week Wednesday and there is no need to post once every few days. Sorry for the inconvenience and accept my deepest apologies.

@Zer0 You mentioned that the main story begins on Friday? If it does, then i will have to skip it also. Guess that makes it 2 in a row. i hope this won't be a recurring event or i will have to back away from the role play, permanently. I hope it will not get to that stage. So please accept my deepest apologies.

It's fine man, good luck with your studies.

@Beowulf, Minos can come. He is colossal size right now, right? The pressure won't affect him. He's as big as Godzilla and he can't fit inside the titan's mouth. In size comparison he's as big as a lion and Excidium as big as a mammoth.

Welllllllllll shit.....I had a post that was being uploaded and I closed my computer and now its gone....along with any and all motivation to write.   I hate this....

I have read part of your mission and you are so far away. I will skip this time but next time I will join in later.  I just saw that there is a free room tab. I will hang around there till all missions are done. 

@tammynorthland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back