C.C. - Out of Character Chat

yea for mission 1 feel free to wrap it up. Im going to be to busy to post tonight so ill have to post tomorrow but i can definitely wrap it up in one post or so @Zer0

I am braced for an attempt from Marcus to somehow control Connor's mech. How he'll do that I don't know, but I'm hoping my "Holding!" ability will over ride it. If it happens, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am braced for an attempt from Marcus to somehow control Connor's mech. How he'll do that I don't know, but I'm hoping my "Holding!" ability will over ride it. If it happens, that is.

Ohhhh, that's interesting . . . a fight with Connor's mech. I'll keep that in mind for a future event.

Let's talk about that small army Connor now has command of. First off, do they get to be called something else? Or are they still going to be called simply Crimson Canines? Secondly, how to actually implement them. I was thinking of making them a super defensive sort of group, deployable shields, digging emplacements and fortifications, etc. So perhaps I could call them in before hand for the bigger fights, ie actual combat zones instead of black op missions, and have them set up in an advantageous position.

And I have finished updating my CS. +2 to chasis charges, +1 to armaments charge, +1 chimera affect, which I just made it a mmg, +1 frame thingthatIcan'tremember, I added the Goliath Strength Add-on. The passive ability would be mmg proficiency.

@Abdel featherfall @Orpheus @tammynorthland @Beowulf , I can't GM a campaign effectively while I'm on this tour. So I'm moving the main mission to November 9.

I've read your messages and posts about your CS changes and about the new army and fortress. I'll answer them, not sure when. But it'll be before we start the next main mission.

So in the meantime, feel free to use the main tab for free roaming or if someone wants to GM something until I can give my focus back to Crimson Canines.

@Abdel featherfall @Orpheus @tammynorthland @Beowulf , I can't GM a campaign effectively while I'm on this tour. So I'm moving the main mission to November 9.

I've read your messages and posts about your CS changes and about the new army and fortress. I'll answer them, not sure when. But it'll be before we start the next main mission.

So in the meantime, feel free to use the main tab for free roaming or if someone wants to GM something until I can give my focus back to Crimson Canines.

All the best in your tour. See you when you get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back