C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@Zer0hy guys and girls. Sorry I haven't posted yet. I promise I will I just need to get some shot taken care of with my job status. I know that sounds stupid but I basically am tied whether I will be transferring Toyota dealerships. Or staying where I'm at and risk succeeding again or failing like I have been these past few months. I pray to make the right decision and I hope you guys even tho we never met but wish me luck. I'm super nervous but everything is looking good so far.

@Zer0hy guys and girls. Sorry I haven't posted yet. I promise I will I just need to get some shot taken care of with my job status. I know that sounds stupid but I basically am tied whether I will be transferring Toyota dealerships. Or staying where I'm at and risk succeeding again or failing like I have been these past few months. I pray to make the right decision and I hope you guys even tho we never met but wish me luck. I'm super nervous but everything is looking good so far.

Good luck, Harley.

Oh, and no mechs yet in this part of the mission. You can assume Shina's been briefed in this essential part and all the other must-knows before joining us.

@tammynorthland

Last edited by a moderator:
The dealership wants me so I'm probably gonna work there.  We will see what happens I guess right? The manager promised me I'd make 6 grand a month MINIMUM so if that's not true then I guess he lied. But he seemed pretty honest they all did I mean

@CkSmalling

@Zer0

@Zer0

So I've had these past 3 days off and all I've been doing is staying up all night and skating all day. I'll post tonight just don't skip my turn. I'm gonna blast a fat hole in that cavern and I won't god mod but I'm gonna push the post to finish the battery with the monster shrimp then that way we can evacuate the little androids.  Thanks for not blasting past me in the rp

CS has been updated. Took the +2 chasis charges and added counter measures. Upgraded Connor's Enhancer frame to the Titan frame.

CS has been updated. Took the +2 chasis charges and added counter measures. Upgraded Connor's Enhancer frame to the Titan frame.

Okay. So, +1 suit property for the enhancer? Can I edit your CS again? I just want to add what you picked and add "defense, defense, strength" to the suit so that I don't forget it has double protection.

@Beowulf, and counter measures is just more defense? Also, for Minos' Thunder cloak, pick only one. The electrical resistance or being able to make melee shock attacks. If you pick shock, if Minos uses it and there are allies touching him, his target or if he's in water or rain and allies are in the water too or anything that can conduct electricity, the electric shock will affect them too or kill them if they are humans, except if the humans are in electric resistant mechs.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Orpheus @Abdel featherfall @Zer0 

Tag anyone else you would like i forgot at the moment. I will be starting a mission in IC2 tab that zer0 is letting me host . If anyone would like to join they can let me know here in ooc; in addition this mission will be a recon based backstory style recon mission. it wont be super long either but will allow our characters to learn more about each other in a new unexplored region. There will be mechs there will be action as usual. mostly will be stealth based. if anyone is interested we can go forth with it. if not then fuck you guys (i love you all just kidding)

Now one more thing. I broiught it up to @zer0 to have a few days to let our characters free roam. hopefully zer0 agrees from our pm convo but i wanted to pitch it to everyone thinking having a little rp break but still roleplaying would be fun and relaxing for each other and the caracters

@Orpheus @Abdel featherfall @Zer0 

Tag anyone else you would like i forgot at the moment. I will be starting a mission in IC2 tab that zer0 is letting me host . If anyone would like to join they can let me know here in ooc; in addition this mission will be a recon based backstory style recon mission. it wont be super long either but will allow our characters to learn more about each other in a new unexplored region. There will be mechs there will be action as usual. mostly will be stealth based. if anyone is interested we can go forth with it. if not then fuck you guys (i love you all just kidding)

Now one more thing. I broiught it up to @zer0 to have a few days to let our characters free roam. hopefully zer0 agrees from our pm convo but i wanted to pitch it to everyone thinking having a little rp break but still roleplaying would be fun and relaxing for each other and the caracters

I'm in on the mission, and I'll wait for the break vote from you guys. If it's a majority, then I'll move the main mission to this Friday instead of this Wednesday.

@CkSmalling, @Abdel featherfall, @Picklesoldier, @Orpheus, @Beowulf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back