C.C. - Out of Character Chat

ALRIGHT Check MY Character Sheet!!

Im not ready for Flavor fluff yet!! GOn EDIt tHE Meaty Bits SOON!!

Gimme The ROAST HAM Man!! Show me my wrongs!!

Imma sleepp cause..... im a... Dying.. yeah..

SO DO WHAT YA GOTTA DO!!

PAECE!

@Zer0

Your mech is so pretty. You're not gonna' add a passive feature, mech and character rewards for Simon?

For Cecil's Aquilus, pick two from either the speed, adaptable camou (x15 charges), or the life sensing. For "Just a dream", I'll allow it if the physical touch is through bare skin, not through suit or anything, and if the target is willing.

Kaiju's all good.

Your mech is so pretty. You're not gonna' add a passive feature, mech and character rewards for Simon?

For Cecil's Aquilus, pick two from either the speed, adaptable camou (x15 charges), or the life sensing. For "Just a dream", I'll allow it if the physical touch is through bare skin, not through suit or anything, and if the target is willing.

Kaiju's all good.

I remember I had 2 +1 features for Simon but I wanted to give that to Cecil which is why the boy has 3 attributes to his suit

I will sharpen Simon's CS soon

And yes bare skin, no suit

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember I had 2 +1 features for Simon but I wanted to give that to Cecil which is why the boy has 3 attributes to his suit

I will sharpen Simon's CS soon

Alright, can I edit your CS to write in that reward as part of my GM notes?

Ima' just clarify something with you guys. So, apart from Simon's kaiju which is currently still growing and is "huge". Connor's and Robert's Kaijus are "colossal"? Here's a pic to show the size.

Colossal will be easily seen by foes from the get go. Like, before it entered the mission area, enemies already saw it coming from a far off.

@CkSmalling, @Beowulf, @Orpheus

Size Reference.png

Ima' just clarify something with you guys. So, apart from Simon's kaiju which is currently still growing and is "huge". Connor's and Robert's Kaijus are "colossal"? Here's a pic to show the size.

Colossal will be easily seen by foes from the get go. Like, before it entered the mission area, enemies already saw it coming from a far off.

Wait till Megidola gets collosal

Wait till Megidola gets collosal

I wonder if hell be able to spread pollen and plant giant plants somewhere.

I wonder if hell be able to spread pollen and plant giant plants somewhere.

Its pollen Like not actual Pollen xD

Welp just wait for it, its gonna be magnificent. with high octane explosions. for some reason thats my go to element. second to Acid

@tammynorthland, @CkSmalling, so what you guys wanna' do to solve mission 2? If we fight and take this guy, the result will be like a nanopocalypse in the future for entire mankind. I mean we can leave them alone and just pack up and go back to motherbase.

My idea is to at least find intel on how to destroy the nanites, then go back to motherbase so that people can make some sort of EMP nuke to destroy the ghouls. But then, that'll take time and I think by then the ghouls and Bas would have probably moved to another location?

Or we leave them alone right now and then someone from motherbase will launch an EMP Nuke thing to destroy the nanites, then launch an incinerating nuke to destroy everything in the area. And so good-bye nanites and no pandemic?

@Orpheus, I did the research and cloth won't be enough to muffle the sound. There's still chance to change gear and switch to x20 suppressed rounds for your GINUS.

@Zer0 my personal vote might honestly e to talk to this guy further and dieccect what he might be willing to compromise either way there has to be a battle or an abandon ship to the rp

I personally vote either or

Minos isn't there with them. He's in the city, yes, but not with them. He's probably at the furthest limits the link can be without being severed and able to make lots of noise and look like a threat.

Minos isn't there with them. He's in the city, yes, but not with them. He's probably at the furthest limits the link can be without being severed and able to make lots of noise and look like a threat.

Oh, okay. Yeah, you can do that, that'll draw the mechs away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back