C.C. - Out of Character Chat

So what I went for was +1 equipment, the grenade launcher. Then you said something about giving it a property so it just confused me.

So what I went for was +1 equipment, the grenade launcher. Then you said something about giving it a property so it just confused me.

You had that +1 chimaera property beforehand. So, +1 gear, +1 armament slot, and all armament ammo up (+1)?

Oh. In that case yes, except for the ammo up. Not yet anyways. But it's a good idea. Especially for the Demomen.

To add to @Zer0 about the mission. I'm always a huge action to fan. I agree and think it's great to always keep missions full and action pcked. 

But of course just like movies and books we can't always have action. Sometime the little things in life. Like slowing down and smelling the roses (irl this is something I have a extremely hard time doing) 

But as for the mission. Prolonging it until Wednesday or thus day is completely fine. Honestly. Diving into a relaxing time for the characters is most likely good. Shina hasn't had any....real friends. Since she's joined canines. Which will explain more about her personality as we progress. (Secrets don't make friends ) but I'll be holding this under my hat. Mostly because it revealed more about her chara and personality and such blah blah blah

Now. On a flip note I'll be online all day so just pm me or message me to keep me company since it's slow at work today. Once I have a customer I'll dissapear for a little bit lol. But I shall return.  Haha unless I sell the car. Then I'll be gone for like 3 hours

You still having 7 scoops of bed?

Yes lately its been good to have a lot of scoops, Though now i just have to add to the responsibilities XD. Im also gonna have to apologize for my absence, somehow its hard for me to try and squeeze myself in after not being part of ultra super space mission fight. Cecil as well since i also need to develop him more rather than simon (Which is why i had to hospitalize the poor guy again XD) on another note i may be able to post once or twice on a weekly basis just a heads up

To add to @Zer0 about the mission. I'm always a huge action to fan. I agree and think it's great to always keep missions full and action pcked. 

But of course just like movies and books we can't always have action. Sometime the little things in life. Like slowing down and smelling the roses (irl this is something I have a extremely hard time doing) 

But as for the mission. Prolonging it until Wednesday or thus day is completely fine. Honestly. Diving into a relaxing time for the characters is most likely good. Shina hasn't had any....real friends. Since she's joined canines. Which will explain more about her personality as we progress. (Secrets don't make friends ) but I'll be holding this under my hat. Mostly because it revealed more about her chara and personality and such blah blah blah

Now. On a flip note I'll be online all day so just pm me or message me to keep me company since it's slow at work today. Once I have a customer I'll dissapear for a little bit lol. But I shall return.  Haha unless I sell the car. Then I'll be gone for like 3 hours

This Idea, i like this idea, VISIT ME IN THE HOSPITAL!! OR MAKE FRIENDS WITH MY !! YEAR OLD KID!!!

PS. Working on CS Sheet

How do you put the 'Show hidden items' in the character sheet? i just saw that Bb codes do not work anymore. Anyone please?

How do you put the 'Show hidden items' in the character sheet? i just saw that Bb codes do not work anymore. Anyone please?

Spoiler button. Looks like an eye.

And Sora's a guy. I think you had the same misunderstanding a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes lately its been good to have a lot of scoops, Though now i just have to add to the responsibilities XD. Im also gonna have to apologize for my absence, somehow its hard for me to try and squeeze myself in after not being part of ultra super space mission fight. Cecil as well since i also need to develop him more rather than simon (Which is why i had to hospitalize the poor guy again XD) on another note i may be able to post once or twice on a weekly basis just a heads up

This Idea, i like this idea, VISIT ME IN THE HOSPITAL!! OR MAKE FRIENDS WITH MY !! YEAR OLD KID!!!

PS. Working on CS Sheet

I shall visit thee in the hospital. And where's Cecil at? I think the Varakriel peeps would have their own out-of-bounds-specific-personel-only-highly-guarded place in the R&D sector?

FYI, I hate California. Everything about it, I don't like. The only good part about it is the beach. That's the only thing going for it. And Sequoia National Park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back